My life with a Brick

Ddays

Hooked
Started stripping it down after work today, after I put led lights in the garage so I could see

Did you install LED shop lights? I bought a few from Costco a couple years ago & then went back & bought a shitload of them when they put them on sale. They're awesome!

So is that what the roll cage looked like after you took off the padding? It wasn't coated completely?

Believe that? Those cheap fuckers at FCA scrimped on the paint on the roll bars back there. What did they save? $.02 :grayno: I'm gonna paint mine this Winter...

JKbrick

Did you install LED shop lights? I bought a few from Costco a couple years ago & then went back & bought a shitload of them when they put them on sale. They're awesome!

Believe that? Those cheap fuckers at FCA scrimped on the paint on the roll bars back there. What did they save? $.02 :grayno: I'm gonna paint mine this Winter...

Yep from menards, they are about 3’ long and were really cheap too

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Started stripping it down after work today, after I put led lights in the garage so I could see

So far so good

Can't wait to see it.

So is that what the roll cage looked like after you took off the padding? It wasn't coated completely?

I've seen several like that. Cheap ass builders.

Last edited:

bouche03

Mark, let me know if you need a hand with things. January is pretty slow in the housing market so I could probably shoot over and help

JKbrick

I saw him 35 years ago and it has been my favorite concert until tonight, tonight is now my all time favorite show because I got to go with my wife. Bob Seger is the best
IMG_5222.JPG
IMG_5224.JPG
IMG_5230.JPG

Ddays

Hooked
Seger's awesome! Looks like a blast. Man I haven't been to a concert for a long time. I used to go to 5-10 a year back in the day. My favorites were Hank Jr and Molly Hatchet.

Top Bottom