Random Photos

Brankz

Try to fix my fender not 100% fix but looks better. Look on ebay and a new 1 cost 150 so I may get 1 next weak
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365819119.294492.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365819131.326620.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365819146.385481.jpg

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackRockBurner

I live in the SF Bay Area so I know traffic. Try 2 hours to go 2 miles to make it just to the first bridge crossing. Wasn't every day it was that bad, depends on the time of commute. But riding in a Jeep makes it bearable.

Wanted to add a picture of the traffic flow with all the yellow and reds in SF and Berkeley but the app won't let me. But with all the congestion at mid day, it's considered moving traffic. It's crazy, even at 3am there's vehicles on the road.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I live in the SF Bay Area so I know traffic. Try 2 hours to go 2 miles to make it just to the first bridge crossing. Wasn't every day it was that bad, depends on the time of commute. But riding in a Jeep makes it bearable.

Wanted to add a picture of the traffic flow with all the yellow and reds in SF and Berkeley but the app won't let me. But with all the congestion at mid day, it's considered moving traffic. It's crazy, even at 3am there's vehicles on the road.

Oh yeah I have driven in LA a lot during rush hour and even in San Fran. The best is when I leave LA at 2:30AM and sit on the freeway in traffic. :doh:

That was the worst I have experienced in the 4 years I have lived in SoCal.

Top Bottom