Commando Green: Show off going commando

Benito

Caught the Bug
Your running completely stock suspension? Did you swap out shocks or anything? Leveling kit? You fit the 37s with just fender and pinch seam trimming? Your rig looks great. I love the low and wide look!

I had just finished installing the Evo 3" enforcer in the picture in the post that you quoted. None the less bumping the commando green green thread with a little useful info. I looked into getting my poison spyder trail cage painted and got 4 different body shops to give me an estimate, they all ranged $650-$750. Blah. I looked into powder coat and found "prismatic powders" online and asked them about color matching commando green. They informed me that somebody had already requested a match and they kept the color profile, they went so far as to send me a color swatch! Here it is:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469926514.649716.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469926531.472551.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469926546.263517.jpg

It is called "Arney Green" I think it is pretty spot on and I will be ordering a couple of pounds so that I can get the trail cage coated

And here is my jeep

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469926616.882649.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I had just finished installing the Evo 3" enforcer in the picture in the post that you quoted. None the less bumping the commando green green thread with a little useful info. I looked into getting my poison spyder trail cage painted and got 4 different body shops to give me an estimate, they all ranged $650-$750. Blah. I looked into powder coat and found "prismatic powders" online and asked them about color matching commando green. They informed me that somebody had already requested a match and they kept the color profile, they went so far as to send me a color swatch! Here it is:

View attachment 215217

View attachment 215218

View attachment 215219

It is called "Arney Green" I think it is pretty spot on and I will be ordering a couple of pounds so that I can get the trail cage coated

And here is my jeep

View attachment 215221

Nice rig! I have been curious about DIY powder coating. Looked at Harbor Freights system. Just need an oven that my wife does not use.:)

Benito

Caught the Bug
Nice rig! I have been curious about DIY powder coating. Looked at Harbor Freights system. Just need an oven that my wife does not use.:)

oh, i dont plan on doing it myself, i am going to order the powder then take it to a professional to get it done. i don't think i could find access to an oven large enough for trail cage peices, lol.

Gbint

There’s a gun metal grey one at an automotive service shop I’m taking over in a few weeks. Completely stock. I’ll turn it into some sort of a company vehicle, maybe a loaner. Not too many shops with jk loaners.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom