What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Ldogg

Let me know how it goes, I may pick that one for my cb

It's pretty a sweet little setup. The 4' stick fits in the garage, and the tailgate mount is rattle free. Just make sure you put the stud on properly, and get an swr meter to tune the antenna.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372311202.945686.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372311191.983016.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372311175.738160.jpg

Rusty

Couple of things arrived at the shop where my jeep is parked while I'm away in Asia. My Slabs, My PR44 HD and my Tires :D The work can finally start!

ATX Slabs.jpg Nitto.jpg Pr44.jpg

Ldogg

Just the rigid. Ordered them from northridge as a kit with the poison spyder mounts. These are the driving beam.

Can't wait to see them in the dark and adjust them.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372361831.727392.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372361842.612038.jpg

Ldogg

I wired mine to an spod. Took more time to mount the bracket and run the wires nice and clean then to power them. :) basically I cut the power wire that had the connectors for the lights, 6" below the relay on the rigid harness. That leaves the 2 connectors for the lights on one end and bare wire on the other end. This let me connect the rigid connectors to the lights and then the red and black for power/ground from the spod. Then just wired it to my spod in the usual way.

Last edited:

13JKUR

My JKX build parts are coming together. Coast driveshaft, arb compressor with hose and full gauge, evo bracket for compressor, bilstein 5100's, evo c gusset kit, evo drag link flip kit, spare u joint, tuffy front license plate bracket for winch fairlead, and vacuum pump relocation kit. Still waiting for my evo sliders, evo enforcer lift and my rock hard sport cage.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372451235.827439.jpg

Top Bottom