zedehahy.jpg

He's always ready for a ride.
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Are does 37s?

Brankz

Tackerdown

Banned
gu6ytena.jpg
I wasn't sure if my son Natedtj was going to post something so I thought i'd do it for him.
If you look back to the first pic that is George ,not quite 3 and we had just found out that he loved Jeep rides.shortly after that pic we found out he had cancer and had to put him down tonight. He had a short life but it was a very happy one. when ever you would walk up the steps he would always put his arms around before you could get to the top and give you a hug and berry his head in your chest.

You'll be missed little guy.....

Last edited:

Drayko88

I wasn't sure if my son Natedtj was going to post something so I thought i'd do it for him.
If you look back to the first pic that is George ,not quite 3 and we had just found out that he loved Jeep rides.shortly after that pic we found out he had cancer and had to put him down tonight. He had a short life but it was a very happy one. when ever you would walk up the steps he would always put his arms around before you could get to the top and give you a hug and berry his head in your chest.

I'm so sorry tom! : (

gu6ytena.jpg

Sucks to lose a pup. I have lost two this year and with a 4 yo little boy it makes it even tougher.

R/
Will

catahoula

Caught the Bug
gu6ytena.jpg

Sorry to hear. I had to put a few pets down and that has been the hardest thing I ever had to do.

Tackerdown

Banned
Sucks to lose a pup. I have lost two this year and with a 4 yo little boy it makes it even tougher.

R/
Will
I can only imagine my boys are all grown and it was tough on them. Sorry for your loss as well.
Sorry to hear. I had to put a few pets down and that has been the hardest thing I ever had to do.
Thanks, we were talking with the vet and he mentioned about having to put down his own pets. That would have to be even harder if you ask me.

Enough downers lets see some more jeep dogs. This is our non jeep dog. uploadfromtaptalk1383046579485.jpg

Tom

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383046656951.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383046656951.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 441

catahoula

Caught the Bug
OK! Here is an old one of our Georgia we found in Georgia on the side of the road with two other puppies. Someone threw them out. We found them while on vacation. The funny thing is we took an extended vacation and was on the way to see what we planned the whole vacation around and found these little puppies. Cut our vacation short never got to see what we wanted, and we never regretted it either. Best vacation.
Georgia as a puppy.jpg

Tackerdown

Banned
OK! Here is an old one of our Georgia we found in Georgia on the side of the road with two other puppies. Someone threw them out. We found them while on vacation. The funny thing is we took an extended vacation and was on the way to see what we planned the whole vacation around and found these little puppies. Cut our vacation short never got to see what we wanted, and we never regretted it either. Best vacation.
View attachment 54786
Thats a cool story good for you guys lucky little girls:thumb:

Here's one from this weekend

View attachment 54789
Oh how Dee would love this. she has been bugging to get a bull dog for years and years ..........

Sadie Jo tackling the new Little Sluice on the Rubicon.

View attachment 54788
She really loves the ride doesn't she.

Top Bottom