SoCal Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works : May 30th - 6:30 PM

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

If you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Noble Ale Works in Anaheim on Wednesday, May 30th for our monthly SoCal Suds-n-Grub. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, Noble is well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for us to dine from!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, moe on some tasty food and refresh yourself with some mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us :yup:

Where: Noble Ale Works
When:
Wednesday, May 30th @ 6:30pm

NOBLE ALE WORKS is located in Anaheim, California at the Stadium Plaza Business Park in the Platinum Triangle. They are conveniently located between the Angels Stadium and the Honda Center.

1621 S. Sinclair St. Ste B
Anaheim, CA 92806
714-634-BREW (2739)

Food Trucks Showing Up:
Eat Em Up Truck

Who's Coming List:
1. WOL & WOLette
2. blazenjeep
3. JZ2DRJK
4. TenForward
5. McPuck86
6. Goldfish
7. talcaraz
8. brainchild
9. Chris@EVOMFG
10. DManuel
11. ProfessionalDriver
12. JKRay
13. Bryan Peters
14. mackey
14. mackey
15. LiveOn
16. SaFFFari
17. RKracing
18. DRUMMACHINE666
19. silveradohd39
20. fishoutofwater
21. RagnarJK
22. Taher2.1
23. StrizzyChris
24. sully151
25. RanchoRubi
26. josegomez
27. cherryred12
28. 4x4Jesus
29. AMCJeff
30. Tiki JK
31. Tim Colte
32. Argin Ghadimian
33. Nomadic-JK
34. ZombJep
35. m998dna
36. nvertflyer
37. AMen

I look forward to seeing you there :beer:

Hightower

I asked my wife if I could go again this month and I got the disapproving stair. I guess a couple of thousand miles 1 way is a little much. Lol

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I should be able to make this one as well, if my days off stays the same. Hopefully my parts at ORE will be in so I can get it all done around the same time too. :yup::D

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
We will be there:yup: Our schedules kept us from the last few, but not this one:thumb: Can't wait to hear more about all the arizona trips you recently took. the pic essays were awesome:clap2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We will be there:yup: Our schedules kept us from the last few, but not this one:thumb: Can't wait to hear more about all the arizona trips you recently took. the pic essays were awesome:clap2:

awesome!! looking forward to seeing you there :thumb:

JeepFan

Hooked
Unfortunately Steph and I can't make it tonight. :grayno: I'm stuck at work nursing a dead server back to life! :crazyeyes: To top it off I'm not feeling all that great either. :sigh: We'll catch you all next time.
:beer::beer:

Top Bottom