MidAtlantic Suds-n-Grub Dates/Location TBD

KPM171

MidAtlantic Suds-n-Grub - White Marsh, MD (Dates TBD)

I wanted to gauge interest in a Suds-n-Grub in the MidAtlantic region. I know we have plenty of folks in VA, DC, MD, WV, PA on the lists. Even though we aren't all that close to each other, that shouldn't stop us from getting together from time to time for a pint!

If you are interested, just post on this thread including a location you like and think would work for the group.

Interested
  • Army_Vet
  • bl17z90
  • concarne
  • Conquest jeep
  • cozdude
  • KPM171
  • Mcpuck
  • mikefishes
  • NUBS MCGEE
  • NY1982JK
  • ScottC
  • Splashes22
  • Tackerdown

Location suggestions
  • Columbia, MD
  • Greenbelt, MD
  • Rockville, MD
  • Red Brick Station, White Marsh, MD:beer:

Possible Days
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
both spots are a little far for me. if it was a weekend and we did something else along with it the 2 hour drive is easier to justify

NY1982JK

Yeah I should probably mention that really only a friday night or weekend would work for me. Would be about a 2 and a half hr drive from NJ.

robx251

Caught the Bug
Id love to go but it be hard to justify the drive from Maine...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

concarne

What about White Marsh, MD? There's a local brewery there. It's called the Red Brick Station in The Avenue. Good beers there, sick fish and chips and sweet seasonal beers too. Plus I think we can line up all the jeeps on the strip. Just sayin..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What about White Marsh, MD? There's a local brewery there. It's called the Red Brick Station in The Avenue. Good beers there, sick fish and chips and sweet seasonal beers too. Plus I think we can line up all the jeeps on the strip. Just sayin..

Plus it's off I95/695

i like an 1 hour 20 min drive. i still would like a weekend :twocents:

ScottC

I'm subscribed and in! Depending on how soon we do the event, I will either drive in my Jeep or be really annoying as I tell everyone exactly what stage of construction it is in at the factory. I should just apologize right now...

Army_Vet

Banned
I wanted to gauge interest in a Suds-n-Grub in the MidAtlantic region. I know we have plenty of folks in VA, DC, MD, WV, PA on the lists. Even though we aren't all that close to each other, that shouldn't stop us from getting together from time to time for a pint! :beer:

If you are interested, just post on this thread including a location you like and think would work for the group.

Interested
  • Army_Vet
  • concarne
  • KPM171
  • NY1982JK
  • ScottC

Location suggestions
  • Greenbelt, MD
  • Rockville, MD
  • White Marsh, MD

Possible Days
  • Friday
  • Sunday
Come on people,,,, we can do better than this!

bl17z90

I'm in.

Theres a pretty cool Microbrew/resturant out in Columbia called Pub Dog. Pretty easy access to I-95. They have epic pizzas too. :drinks:

Can't wait to meet and hang with everyone :standing wave:

I'm in. just let me know time and date(s). Long as I'm off work, I shall be there.:beer:

My only problem is my:asshat: boss has me work every other weekend.

bl17z90

I'm in. just let me know time and date(s). Long as I'm off work, I shall be there.:beer:

My only problem is my:asshat: boss has me work every other weekend.

We will just have to make sure its a weekend that the most people can go. I would love to see a parking with nothing but Jeeps. But there will always be that one :asshat: in his mini van whos in the way :naw:

Top Bottom