To each their own???

cevery

I understand every Jeeper has their own taste. But this confuses me...

Attachments

• image-343351521.jpg
    image-343351521.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 184

RedFox

I can see that working as a rear end skid, or slider, much like the ones that attach to a hitch-receiver. It maybe not so much? But one thing I have learned living in Los Angeles is that people do things to their vehicles in an effort to make them unique in some way. Consider it an extension of the self; thus, what most of us on the forum like as far as jeeps go may not be something other people not on this forum (or a minority population that is indeed present in this forum) like, and vice versa. That being said, I have to agree with you, pretty funky to have that sticking out so far when most of us don't even wanna see it in its stock location. Maybe he has flames coming out of it and he doesn't wanna melt his spare? Lol

miguel250r

A better looking fix to that problem if he was worried about fumes is to run it out the side in front of rear tire flush with body

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

saFFFari

He spent about $10 for that maybe more, when all he had to do was zip up the window (if the child was really the concern). Lol, different strokes for different folks.

Top Bottom