Roll Cage

RubiCON

Is it possible to change my roll cage bar for a different style roll cage bar for ex: a four door style roll cage?

kaptkrappy

Two Things

Is it possible to change my roll cage bar for a different style roll cage bar for ex: a four door style roll cage?

1) Anything is possible. Reciprocating saw, tubing bender, welder......you already know this.

2) The cage has that shape on 2 doors for a reason. To protect the rear passengers and to provide extra strength during a roll over.

I think it would look cool, but not safe on the street.

Jeep-Dune-Raider.jpg

Lower 40.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

you wouldn't be able to install anything that just bolts in - it would have to be a custom deal.

RubiCON

I'm tired of being the designated jeep taxi for off road adventures and what better way to exempt myself than to get rid of my back seat

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i personally like the Jeep King roll bar setup better as it looks more factory CJ like...

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is a great looking roll cage on a two door, sweet color too!

yeah, what i like about this design is that it retains the original styling of the JK, keeping it utilitarian in design and giving it a hint of CJ retroness to it - just clean and simple all the way around :cool:

Drumr90

I looked the jeep and the viper in last pic and laghed. He could roll righr over him with no effort.

Oh back to the topic at hand. Yes the roll bar looks exelent.

Prime8

wayoflife said:
i personally like the Jeep King roll bar setup better as it looks more factory CJ like...

Is that a custom tailgate, or does someone manufacture them?

kaptkrappy

yeah, what i like about this design is that it retains the original styling of the JK, keeping it utilitarian in design and giving it a hint of CJ retroness to it - just clean and simple all the way around :cool:

Oh yes. I think this would look outstanding if you go with it on Big V.
Although, I bet it ends up with a total custom cage. :rock:

Vengence Cage.jpg

Top Bottom