Page 2 of 329 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cozdude's build of Knuckles

Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    Knuckles2 looks good!
    haha thanks MTG!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

One of my first upgrades to the Jeep was a very funny one from my mom. it was a tire cover for the spare. My mom said that while looking for spare tire covers for me she stumbled upon this one and instantly started laughing and loved it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376076536.199964.jpg

To her it looked like me. She said i had the same smile on my face driving the my jeep down the road! now that im farther into my Wayalife journey im sure we can all say we have had the same smile on our face at one point or another.

Sent from my iPhone
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KPM171 View Post
    I approve!
    Well if KPM approves, then I approve too !!!

Looking good

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Lol no these are two years old. This is the most recent pic of how my jeep sits today. i will be doing my build like KP did and recap everything i have done to my jeep.

Attachment 43808

Sent from my iPhone
    Nice looking rig! Looks soo much better now than when you bought it! I really like the black grille.
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Knowing that the little trike wheels made the jeep look scrawny and pitiful I knew they were next.

Choosing a new rim was the easier part of the two. My thoughts were simple, it needed to be all black, very little chrome to none, and a simple design. My stepdad suggested I look at Crager since he knew they were a good wheel company. So I did and I instantly feel in love with the soft 8 design they had so I ordered the cheapest pair I could find from Jegs. When they were shipped the boxes were destroyed and the rims were chipped all over as well. So I called Jegs and they accepted a return and sent me a new set. Once again all chipped. So I returned them and started searching once again. I like the soft 8 design so much that I looked only for the soft 8 style. Eventually I came across Black Rock's on Quadratec and bought them. Instantly upon arrival I knew they would be perfect since they were double boxed and wrapped in tons of foam.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376078370.431395.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

2011 JK

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doknocker View Post
    Nice looking rig! Looks soo much better now than when you bought it! I really like the black grille.
    thank you! yea it has come a long way. the black grill is probably my favorite cheap mod i have done. makes it stand out from the rest a little bit more

2011 JK

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

Next was tires. They had to be a good all-terrain tire that was aggressive looking. As you can tell from my post above that I went with the Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Kevlar. From my little knowledge and research I did on Quadratec and other sites it was a good tire. Excellent in the snow and rain (good for us NE folk) and in the mud and on the rocks as well.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376078811.667450.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376078822.749187.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376078832.431942.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

2011 JK

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

Now that i had the bigger tires on the Jeep i knew i needed to upgrade the suspension. i knew nothing about suspensions and i was on a budget so this limited my options on what i had to pick from. since i didnt know companies besides skyjacker i was swayed toward them but i figured i would still look around. after looking around at plenty of products i went with a 2" spacer lift from skyjacker. it was a solid starter kit IMO. it was a stiff ride due to the shocks but still was good.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2011 JK

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

Been Around the Block Millerj87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jkmadness View Post
    I didn't know you had the pentastar in,all along i thought it was a 2011.
    I like the meats man lookin good!

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Banned
    Looks good coz se ya at Rausch

Sent from my SPH-L720

Page 2 of 329 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast