Page 1 of 328 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Cozdude's build of Knuckles

Cozdude's build of Knuckles

So I figured since I have done a lot of work to my jeep over the last month or so I would finally start a build thread. Over the next week or so I will share my thoughts and upgrades of what was done up until where I sit today. This will be a long and drawn out build due to money and things so bear with me.

July 2011 I picked up my jeep. It's a 2011 2 door sport in Flame Red. This is a major upgrade from my '95 Geo Prism. When I got it I had no idea what I was getting into with all the mods and things to come.

Here is how the jeep sat when I grabbed picked it up.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376047551.766701.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376047558.952682.jpg
    Man I do not miss those tires!

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by cozdude; 08-09-2013 at 01:43 PM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Been Around the Block Millerj87's Avatar
    Are these recent pics? Nice jeep man!

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Quote Originally Posted by Millerj87 View Post
    Are these recent pics? Nice jeep man!

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida
    Lol no these are two years old. This is the most recent pic of how my jeep sits today. i will be doing my build like KP did and recap everything i have done to my jeep.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376055087.434836.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by cozdude; 08-09-2013 at 01:36 PM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

Nothing but a Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Lol no these are two years old. This is the most recent pic of how my jeep sits today. i will be doing my build like KP did and recap everything i have done to my jeep.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376055087.434836.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
    I didn't know you had the pentastar in,all along i thought it was a 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by jkmadness View Post
    I didn't know you had the pentastar in,all along i thought it was a 2011.
    lol it is a 2011 with the sluggish 3.8. that was just my fat fingers on my iphone messing me up

2011 JK

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    i will be doing my build like KP did and recap everything i have done to my jeep.
    Sent from my iPhone
    I approve!

Glad you scrapped those OEM bicycle tires that came on it from the factory. Those things are terrible. Did you spin out every-time the weather man said 10% chance of rain?
    2013 Billet Silver Unlimited Rubicon (build thread)
    6-Spd, 4.10's, ARB Bull Bar, XRC X20 Winch, sPOD, Rigid Industry Floods, onboard-air, & way more comfortable than a Wrangler has any business being!

Retired but never forgotten
    2005 Wrangler TJ

Quote Originally Posted by KPM171 View Post
    I approve!

Glad you scrapped those OEM bicycle tires that came on it from the factory. Those things are terrible. Did you spin out every-time the weather man said 10% chance of rain?
    im glad you approve!

honestly i got the jeep in the middle of the summer and it didnt rain that much. they were only on for about 3k miles before i ditched them

2011 JK

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

looking good

Nice rig Buck!
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Knuckles2 looks good!

Page 1 of 328 1231151101 ... LastLast