Page 330 of 332 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332 LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3312

Thread: Cozdude's build of Knuckles

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Yea I went out and sprayed it after I wrote the post lol

Have you been able to find extra straps online anywhere besides their site? I need the short ones for the front
    https://www.amazon.com/Kotap-BB-6B-B...omotive&sr=1-3

Not sure if these are the correct length - there are other lengths available if you scroll down the page...

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Kotap-BB-6B-B...omotive&sr=1-3

Not sure if these are the correct length - there are other lengths available if you scroll down the page...
    Thanks Jerry. They are all the longer ones that hold the shade in. I couldn’t find the shorter ones (I assume 2-3” balls) so I just went thru their site. They were only $1 each
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

I bought a pack of bungee balls and cut replacements to length for the front.

IMG_0753.jpg
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Today I finally got to put the top down (after a week of hail, tornado watches, and constant thunderstorms) and really test out the spiderwebshade jkini I got from Facebook marketplace.

First impression is that it works really well! Let’s in just enough sun that you feel it but it doesn’t feel like the top is up. It has small gaps by the roll bars but that isn’t enough to cry about fitment.

Really the only negative things I can think of are
    1.that the latches are tough to close when putting to top up do to where spider balls loop thru
    IMG_0444.jpg
    2. That the sunrider feature of the soft top is now more difficult to fold back when it’s just me

Outside of those two things I highly recommend a shade if you like going topless and wanna reduce the chance of getting burned.

IMG_0444.jpg
    IMG_0444.jpg
    IMG_0444.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

Looks good. It really does make a difference with the sun.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Looks good. It really does make a difference with the sun.
    Yea it does. It is prob 86* here today and sunny so was a perfect test finally. Now my white as hell gf will not get burned as easily lol

2011 JK

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

Yea it does. It is prob 86* here today and sunny so was a perfect test finally. Now my white as hell gf will not get burned as easily lol
    Shes still gonna get burned, dont kid yourself

Quote Originally Posted by hinrichs View Post
    Shes still gonna get burned, dont kid yourself
    Oh she totally is 🥵🦞

2011 JK

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

Oh she totally is 🥵🦞
    Lol, tell here she is not alone to get burned instantly

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Can’t be as bad as the Kardashian hot dogs. IMG_1416.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 330 of 332 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332 LastLast