Say waaaaa!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'd say to each their own. If that person has found their place on another forum then great. If he/she is the kind of person that wants to bash people for belonging to Wayalife then chances are pretty good we wouldn't want them here anyway.

NatedTJ

Kind of odd they thought we are a church group.:thinking:

sorry i ddint want name given out hers the story someone posted apic of Facebook and someone suggested the forbidden decal and he said more than a jeep its a way a life and i guess since we have genuine people here it makes us a church group hmmmm.... maybe we should be more like A holes

Tackerdown

Banned
He didn't think we were a church group, it sounded like a church group name. he knows what this sight is. I think he was just being a smart ass so other f jeep members would see it . funny he knows Nate and I are WAL and went with us on a wal group ride. To each his own and im sure if he needs this church groups swr meter again he will be calling. I'm guessing he just needs a tough guy name . lol

Sent from my SPH-L720

NatedTJ

He didn't think we were a church group, it sounded like a church group name. he knows what this sight is. I think he was just being a smart ass so other f jeep members would see it . funny he knows Nate and I are WAL and went with us on a wal group ride. To each his own and im sure if he needs this church groups swr meter again he will be calling. I'm guessing he just needs a tough guy name . lol

Sent from my SPH-L720

Tough name is Rubicat and moby I have seen nothing of theirs look like that

NatedTJ

Didn't mean to....

Just remember

It's a wayalife

Come on that's like the catchiest saying out there!

Serg5000

I don't understand why forum members from other forums just can't get along. Folks seem to talk smack online. But tell me this. If you were on a trail, and seen another rig from a different forum, would you stop? Or keep rolling on by because he's from another forum.

NatedTJ

They say its a jeeping community and how it doesn't matter what you have as long as you are having fun but theyll turn around and do the exact opposite of what they said..

newtdog

I've met good people from different forums. I will never be a "one forum" type of guy!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

Tackerdown

Banned
I've met good people from different forums. I will never be a "one forum" type of guy!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

I think that's the attitude of most on this forum. I like the way you think. Hay maybe we shouldn't like rescue 1 thats a pickup :eek:. Sad thing is this is from what I would consider a close friend. I'm just not sure if he was trying to be cool in front of his crew or just being a smart ass having fun. But the cool part was when he said its not just a jeep its a wayalife. I think that sums it up.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Top Bottom