I hate the weather

13JKUR

Took the top off yesterday after seeing it will be in the mid 70's and no rain in the forecast for 7 days. I check it this morning to see this. Grrrr

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376145004.424793.jpg

GuillaumeC91

Lol love of you guys can plan to take the top off for an extended period of time... for me its on a day to day basis. I don't have a softtop yet but it will make things much easier when I do. I currently only have the freedom hard top, and I pretty much only take the full top off on weekends. During the week, when I'm at work I sometimes leave the freedom top off, but I constantly have to monitor the weather and run outside if its about to rain to put the top back on! Looking good up here in Ottawa, Canada this week though:
1376146630425.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Lol love of you guys can plan to take the top off for an extended period of time... for me its on a day to day basis. I don't have a softtop yet but it will make things much easier when I do. I currently only have the freedom hard top, and I pretty much only take the full top off on weekends. During the week, when I'm at work I sometimes leave the freedom top off, but I constantly have to monitor the weather and run outside if its about to rain to put the top back on! Looking good up here in Ottawa, Canada this week though:
View attachment 43970

Is 17 warm?? ;)

Hightower

Is 17 warm?? ;)

No, but it's not as cold as it sounds! Lol

Forecast
Graphic forecast
Sat
10 Aug

81°F

Sun
11 Aug

81°F
57°F
Mon
12 Aug

30%
73°F
55°F
Tue
13 Aug

79°F
55°F
Wed
14 Aug

77°F
54°F
Thu
15 Aug

75°F
52°F
Fri
16 Aug

73°F
52°F
Detailed forecast

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

13JKUR

Haha I would love to keep it off all summer but would have to have a trail cover or something which isn't a big deal. Your right I do have to move! The wife and I were close to moving out of state but being far away from family wasn't an option

Millerj87

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376159283.525311.jpg can't take the top off in Florida till late sept. early oct. after Florida rainy season

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

AESTHESIS

I take the freedom top off myself like once a week and my back is sore. I plan to build a simple wood support to slide the top on and off of without lifting. It might have wood rollers or something.

Aesthesis

miguel250r

1376180149003.jpg

Cooled off some here its been in the 100s u guys can talk crap but I rather have the hard top on with a/c full blast in the heat

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom