2013 JK Info?

Prime8

Anyone have any details on any changes or options being offered on the 2013 Rubicons? I will hopefully be trading or selling my 2010 and ordering my 2013 in Sept for pickup in October, and I'm dying for details!

EDIT: 6/8/12

Updates for All!!!!

Went to the dealer today and built a 2013 JKRU. Didn't order yet, but went through the whole design process. Keep in mind the chosen options are my personal options, others are available...

Colors Currently Available:
Black
White
Deep Cherry Red Clear Coat
Crush
Dozer
Gecko
True Blue

4.10 IS AN OPTION FOR THE AUTO, STANDARD ON THE MANUAL.

It also appears you can get color matched flares for an extra $200 WITHOUT opting for the color matched roof as well, which wasn't available for 2012.

(MSRP values are used in the below figures)

WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON 4X4----------------------------------$33,995
5 Speed Auto W5A580 Trans-------------------------------------------$1,125
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats-----------------------------------------$1,100
Black 3-Piece Hard Top--------------------------------------------------$795
Max Tow Package-------------------------------------------------------$390
Body Color Fender Flares-------------------------------------------------$200
Heated Front Seats------------------------------------------------------$250
Uconnect 430N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV----------------------------------$1,035
4.10 Rear Axle Ratio-------------------------------------------------------$95
Remote Start System----------------------------------------------------$495
Destination Fees---------------------------------------------------------$925

TOTAL---------------------------------------------------------------$40,155

Last edited:

Prime8

StrizzyChris said:
Might I refer you to this thread..... http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?994-What-s-after-JK

Lots of chat about whats to come....which is all speculation and no real answers except order and release dates

Haha, might I refer YOU to that thread... If you'll notice, I've posted all over it. I don't want to know what everyone WANTS though, I want real details on next years jeep. Not whatever jeep comes after the jk, but next years jk.

Prime8

Just read, unofficially, that jeep is dropping the 4.10 gearing option for the 2013 Rubicon. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Prime8 said:
Just read, unofficially, that jeep is dropping the 4.10 gearing option for the 2013 Rubicon. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Wow...I sure hope that isn't true.

DA RUNT

Curious where you read it, searched and can't find anything on it. Hope its just false information

Prime8

I searched Google for "2013 jk wrangler" and found a very official looking brochure. The info mentions gears as well. Again, all heresay. Hopefully Eddie might have some more info for us... Paint color offerings are in the brochure too...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

MTG

Caught the Bug
Just checked the forum I used when researching the 2012 and there was no mention of this change. I remember some of the early brochures for the 2012 were from Canada. Not saying that is the case here but hopefully they are not dropping the 4:10.

MTG

Caught the Bug
DA RUNT said:
Maybe they're referring to the automatic? It's not standard on them right? :dunno:

The site above said it was the auto. I had to order the 4:10 on my '12.

Prime8

MTG said:
The site above said it was the auto. I had to order the 4:10 on my '12.

Right, and I hope that's the case. I was looking at the '12s but none of the colors still available really did it for me. So I'm waiting for the 2013s. Figure if I'm paying for a Rubicon, I want it to be exactly how I want it. I love my rescue green and wish they'd bring that back... I know its still all speculation, but I'm so psyched about getting a new JKUR that I'm savoring any and every detail I can find...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If that brochure is correct, then the decision to keep my '09 just got easier. No garbage can grey, no 4:10's, no deal for me.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Sharkey said:
If that brochure is correct, then the decision to keep my '09 just got easier. No garbage can grey, no 4:10's, no deal for me.

It would still be worth it to get the new motor and interior...

Top Bottom