Breaking Bad fans!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Okay I'm a huge breaking bad fan. I have seen every episode and like the rest of you have been eagerly waiting for the final (half) of the final season. Well the waiting is over and it premiers tonight!

Let hear it from my fellow BB fans. How is it going to end? Will Hank reveal his newfound knowledge that Walter IS Heisenberg? Will Walter meet his demise at the hands of one of his partners? Or will Hank finally close his investigation and lock Walter away?

JK12

I love the series but I still have to watch the first half of the of it before the final ones. Honestly one of my favorite series ever made

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It was such a good open! Can't wait to talk about it with everyone tomorrow after you have seen it!

Sent from my iPhone

SDG

Caught the Bug
I must say that this is one of my favorite shows on TV. I think I may get an extra level of enjoyment from it just from the fact that I am an organic chemist, and he does lots of fun stuff that I would not want to get arrested for! haha.

JK12

Agreed. Surprised Hank confronted him so early this season. Jesse has flipped his shit.

I did not expect any of that. The way Jesse acts is pretty reasonable compared to what happened to the kid. And how Hank confronted him was really unexpected.

Top Bottom