EVO NoLimits Manual Rubicon Swaybar Disconnect

Spartan

Can you still use this after your stock Rubi disco goes bad?
Would it be a good idea to put this on just incase your stock disco goes bad in the middle of a trail?

biggy

You install this after your disco is no good. If you install it before you will no longer have the automatic feature.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Can you still use this after your stock Rubi disco goes bad?
Would it be a good idea to put this on just incase your stock disco goes bad in the middle of a trail?

from my understanding it totally replaces the inners of the stock disco. so its either have the stock disco hooked up or removed the motor and everything and replace it with the no limits.

GCM 2

from my understanding it totally replaces the inners of the stock disco. so its either have the stock disco hooked up or removed the motor and everything and replace it with the no limits.

Correct. You remove the factory servo that engages/disengages the sway bar lock and replace it with this manual knob. My E-disco worked just fine, I got tired of the thing re-engaging once I hit 20-25mph, or what ever the factory default speed is, so I installed this to overcome factory settings permanently while off road. Here's what it looks like on the jeep if you have not seen it installed.

Attachments

• image-2518851543.jpg
    image-2518851543.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

JHP81

Same here... I took off my perfectly good motor to I stall the nolimits. I got tired of the thing engage/disengaging on and off. Also, I can engage it any speed 2 or 4wd.

Top Bottom