looking for part number on this bumper

simonjk

Caught the Bug
i have one crush can cover damaged and barely still attached. It is the Mopar offroad winch bumper. I have looked and looked and can not find the part number to save my life. I have found AEV offroad bumper crush can covers, was wondering if they would also fit if worse comes to worse. please help. thanks

Attachments

• fbumperfront.jpg
    fbumperfront.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 49

simonjk

Caught the Bug
I have the bumper already. Looking for the crush can covers.

simon

10 jk rubi 3.5" rc lift, black rocks, 35 bfg at, skyjacker dual steering, cherrybomb exhast, jks front track bar, cut flares.

07 jkur 4" skyjacker lift, mopar offroad bumpers, 1350 driveshafts, gear alloy rims, 35 toyos, warn winch, hids, mopar steps, skyjacker dual steering, skyjacker axle reinforcments, c gussets, mopar cold air intake, cherrybomb exhaust.

have you contacted you local dealership. Since it is a Mopar part they should have the parts breakdown. I have gone to my dealer and found part numbers I could not find.

just my :twocents:

R/
Will

simonjk

Caught the Bug
I hadn't thought anout that. I'll give that a try thanks

simon

10 jk rubi 3.5" rc lift, black rocks, 35 bfg at, skyjacker dual steering, cherrybomb exhast, jks front track bar, cut flares.

07 jkur 4" skyjacker lift, mopar offroad bumpers, 1350 driveshafts, gear alloy rims, 35 toyos, warn winch, hids, mopar steps, skyjacker dual steering, skyjacker axle reinforcments, c gussets, mopar cold air intake, cherrybomb exhaust.

Top Bottom