Superchips Flashcal

nkcci

I'm looking for any updated information regarding the Flashcal. Has anyone's warranty actually been voided after they used the Flashcal and gone into the dealer for any work? I searched the forum but didn't find anyone that actually had experience with the warranty void.

Thanks,

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm looking for any updated information regarding the Flashcal. Has anyone's warranty actually been voided after they used the Flashcal and gone into the dealer for any work? I searched the forum but didn't find anyone that actually had experience with the warranty void.

Thanks,

Before you take it to a dealer just "return to factory settings." It works two fold you can re-flash it when you get it back and they don't know it's been flashed.

Don't get me wrong, there are ways to tell it had been flashed but as long as it is factory don't think the dealer would care.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Before you take it to a dealer just "return to factory settings." It works two fold you can re-flash it when you get it back and they don't know it's been flashed.

Don't get me wrong, there are ways to tell it had been flashed but as long as it is factory don't think the dealer would care.

Yup, you just want to return your computer back to stock before taking your Jeep into the dealership. While they shouldn't void your warranty regardless, hooking up a scan tool to your computer can lock out your Flashcal.

nkcci

Thanks

Thanks for the information. I upgraded to Rubicon take-off wheels and tires from the 16-inch stock wheels and tires. Too good of a deal to pass up. I figured why pay a dealer $125 in my are to make the adjustment when I can buy a programmer for $20 more and keep around for a while. My jeep will be out of warranty probably in the next year or so, well before I get new tires and I won't have to worry about a warranty.

Thanks Again,

nkcci

Good to go

I received the Flashcal this morning and within 2-minutes I was done changing the tire size. I verified it. Too easy.

Top Bottom