flashlights

bl17z90

Just like most guys I have a love for flashlights and have a ton of random led pocket ones, some are good some are junk. My question isif anyone had any recommendations for one that was rechargable and could have the charger mounted in the jeep for whatever night time activities one may come across.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I bought a spotlight that is rechargeable. If I need something more then that I should probably just set up camp.

Woody3

5.11 light for life. It charges from dead to full charge in under 2 min and doesn't have batteries. It's a great little light.

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

Emptybrass

From some one who spent over $350 in stream light rechargeable flashlight I would go with the replaceable cr123 batteries. While they sure are bright it seems each charge lasts a bit shorter then the previous. The oldest of which is now about 3 years olds. It went from a good hour on the brightest setting to half that amount.

Home Depot has a rechargable LED work light. I have not used one but will upon my return from deployment. It comes with a 12v charger.

loscann48

I have owned several streamlight stingers (rechargeable) and many, many, mag-lites (rechargeable and regular). So far, my two favorites my 3 cell D LED, and LED mini mag. Both are bright and have killer battery life, and for the price for both in a combo pack($27.99 at homer's depot- non rechargeable), they can't be beat. Some say a D-cell maglite is too heavy, but its weight allows it to serve as another useful tool if ever needed!

Sent from my ADR6400L using WAYALIFE mobile app

cru9

Rigid Halo. I love mine and crazy bright. Charge it at home or in Jeep and Awesome battery life.

Just like most guys I have a love for flashlights and have a ton of random led pocket ones, some are good some are junk. My question isif anyone had any recommendations for one that was rechargable and could have the charger mounted in the jeep for whatever night time activities one may come across.

I have a Pelican 8050 M11 LED Rechargeable Light. I have had it for three years and haven't noticed any changes to battery life. It comes with a cigaretter lighter adapter and has a mount that could easily be mounted in the jeep.

If money was no object, I would be running the SureFire R1 Lawman. Rechargeable, LED, and 750 Lumens! :eek:

KPM171

I carry 2 4-dcell mag lights at all times. They have always been fantastic and not a very expensive solution.

jkjurny

Used by professionals therefore, expensive.
http://www.streamlight.com/en-us/product/default.html?hid=2

I would stick with Surefire LED and 123 batteries.

Both of these are good. I was/am a big Surefire fan, but I just got a AA battery streamlight and it's holding up very well and is 1/2 the price of my LED Surefire.

I do both though. I have a pack of AA and 123 batteries for my Surefire and Streamlight. My Surefire is always in my Jeep. My Streamlight is in my backpack/bailout bag.

HDGasser

I have a bunch of weapon lights and a bunch of cheap led walmart lights but I picked up one of these Olight warriors not to long ago and HOLY batshit batman this little heffer is BRIGHT!!

I buy the 123's when they have then on sale for like .80 a piece and also have a few recharageable 123's and have a 12v charger I can plug in the jeep/truck if I'm going out for a weekend.

Ill post up some night shots if anyone is Interested..?

http://www.batteryjunction.com/olight-m22-warrior-xml2-plsh-bzl.html

Top Bottom