Everybody has a price.... what's yours?

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
So for the last several weeks I have had this guy calling me about every three days wanting to buy my Jeep. He has seen it in action when he rode along with someone else. At first I thought he was kidding when he offered $50K for it. Today he gives me the name of his banker and tells me to call him. I laugh. Thinking this was a joke I looked the number up online (rather then use the one he provided) and called "his banker". It turns out to be a real person and the banker proceeds to tell me that the guy is good for the CASH. His latest offer is in the high 50's now. It actually has me thinking about it.

So the question here is, what is your price to give up your current Jeep?

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Well I'd think if he will pay you enough to build a newer better rig it might be worth it.

Make a list of what you'd buy and how much the mods would be to have a nicer Jeep than your current setup. See if you can do what you want for what he is offering.

Some people just don't care about price if they really want what what you have. I don't see any reason not to help the guy spend his money. :)

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

miguel250r

If someone gives me what I owe on my jeep I would sell it Cuz I owe way more than its worth because I was upside down on the trade in vehicle. But then I would start fresh with a newer jeep

jeepin on a budget

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Question is, what would you differently? Buy a sport and slap 60's in it you say? Boom! If it is worth it and you can build a Jeep without regrets I would do it.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Shoot I'd buy a used 2012 rubicon and then slap the DTDs and 37s on it! That way you have the benefits of the rubi.

Ray ⛺

dahreno

Banned
We need to see what he is offering 50 grand for . Lets see pics. and a build sheet . I have quite a bit more than 50 grand into mine so , I don't know what I would do . But mine is an 08 so , I would probably sell it . I do have a 61 Willys wagon that I am building so , if I sold the JKUR , I would probably not buy another JK and put some of the money into the Willys . I would not sell the Willys for 50 grand.

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
There are tons of pictures of my Jeep here on WAYALIFE and in my album. Yes, I have a lot of $$$ in mine. I bought it new in January 2012. The official offer on the table is $59.5K. And it's trail tested in Colorado.

bholder817

Wish my phone let me see profiles..... I wanna see what 60 grand can get this guy!

Sent from my VS920 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
There are tons of pictures of my Jeep here on WAYALIFE and in my album. Yes, I have a lot of $$$ in mine. I bought it new in January 2012. The official offer on the table is $59.5K. And it's trail tested in Colorado.

That is tempting brother. I agree with these folks. '14 sport, axles and coilovers or '14 Rubi DTD!!!

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
If I had to rebuild.... 2011 blue Sport, D80's, Atlas, Hemi, DTD. The things that go thru your mind. Winter is coming and I could take all winter to do it too.

The funny thing was that I built my 2012 to handle JKX. There's a lot of stuff you don't see.

Top Bottom