hunting with your jeep

Rubycon

Im looking for some photos of any hunting set ups you all have, gun racks or roof racks, where to put the animal etc....for some ideas of my own. Elk season is almost here :rock:

im currently going to lay my back seats down and tarp the crap out of it or use a utility trailer.

JOHNH

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1377303214971.jpg
    1377303214971.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 190

Webe

That's the set up I'd use. Though an Elk might be more of a challenge to fit and secure it should support the weight.

I take a cordless sawza elk hunting. From the time I get the jeep there it will only take about 30min to gut, skin & quarter it to load in the back. An average size elk will squat the jeep pretty good and stink it up even bagged. Rack has to go on the roof to show off. :twocents:

Rubycon

nice buck. what do you cover it with (assuming you do) or is it for taking back to camp to dress? im paranoid about road grime contaminating it

Rubycon

I take a cordless sawza elk hunting. From the time I get the jeep there it will only take about 30min to gut, skin & quarter it to load in the back. An average size elk will squat the jeep pretty good and stink it up even bagged. Rack has to go on the roof to show off. :twocents:

yea im worried about the smell too.

JOHNH

Late reply, but I only transport my deer back to camp for processing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom