Flat Fenders W/ Stock Tires

JKBlackie

Is anyone out there running stock wheels and tires with a fender chop? I'm a ways a way from buying new shoes for my boy, but I'm considering doing a fender chop soon. Will chopping the fenders give me more room for articulation with stock JKU tires? Also if anyone has pictures of this setup I would greatly appreciate sneaking a peak!

Thanks everyone!

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Is anyone out there running stock wheels and tires with a fender chop? I'm a ways a way from buying new shoes for my boy, but I'm considering doing a fender chop soon. Will chopping the fenders give me more room for articulation with stock JKU tires? Also if anyone has pictures of this setup I would greatly appreciate sneaking a peak!

Thanks everyone!

I haven't had an issue with stock tires rubbing, even with the wheel spacers. I think jeek.olllllllo is running stock tires and cut flares but I'm not 100% certain.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jbaskin28

I ran stock tires and chopped fenders for a while. Never even got close to having issues.

58480_567514069940159_1071861826_n.jpg

sean.m.adams33

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377493251.216697.jpg

Same pic from a different thread but here is a pic of ralphies rig. Stock and chopped. I don't think you will have to worry about rubbing.

JAGS

Hooked
Both Skid_Kid and JAGS are running chopped fenders with stock Rubi wheels and tires.

Yup. At first I was nervous to do it as it was going to be a while for my build. But now a few months later I actually kind of like it. Have had some people at the mall comment that it looks lifted. 😂

My build will hopefully start in September, so it will be 4+ month this way all said. Looks even better with painted wells and EVO skins.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377499287.403519.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377499322.632726.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377499370.385367.jpg

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Yup. At first I was nervous to do it as it was going to be a while for my build. But now a few months later I actually kind of like it. Have had some people at the mall comment that it looks lifted. 😂

My build will hopefully start in September, so it will be 4+ month this way all said. Looks even better with painted wells and EVO skins.

It actually does look pretty good! Lookin forward to seeing your build also!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom