Graphic Faceless Living Cow

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Can't play the vid, but the screen shot is enough to make me want to shoot the sorry sob with the camera who didn't have the guts to put that animal down.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Can play the vid, but the screen shot is enough to make me want to shoot the sorry sob with the camera who didn't have the guts to put that animal down.

Video didn't work for me either. I just googled it and saw it. Your not missing much. Some guys standing around lookin at he cow and the face.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Not sure why the video isn't working, apologies there...I am running beta versions of OS X and Safari and surprisingly it worked for me. I am hoping it was just cowardness of the people present and not them enjoying seeing the cow that way.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Didn't bother to click the link, don't care to see it. I would say thanks for posting it up, but even without looking I'm sure it's a waste of bandwidth and yet another example of how the internet just makes fucking morons more accessible to the masses. Way to go. :thumb:

2007 JKU

Banned
Didn't bother to click the link, don't care to see it. I would say thanks for posting it up, but even without looking I'm sure it's a waste of bandwidth and yet another example of how the internet just makes fucking morons more accessible to the masses. Way to go. :thumb:

:thumb:...................

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

When it was sent to me I was more amazed the animal was alive and standing. That is why I shared it. I have no problem removing the link or if I can request the post closed all together as I definitely was not trying to make the morons more accessible or offend anyone, hence the disclaimer of the graphic nature. I really wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers in my favorite forum.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Prime8

When it was sent to me I was more amazed the animal was alive and standing. That is why I shared it. I have no problem removing the link or if I can request the post closed all together as I definitely was not trying to make the morons more accessible or offend anyone, hence the disclaimer of the graphic nature. I really wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers in my favorite forum.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Don't be intimidated by negativity, this is a forum of opinions, nothing more, and you can share yours too.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Don't be intimidated by negativity, this is a forum of opinions, nothing more, and you can share yours too.

Mutilated animal lover! ;)

How's the little one? You haven't been around lately. Getting any sleep?

Prime8

Mutilated animal lover! ;)

How's the little one? You haven't been around lately. Getting any sleep?

I love eating dead animals, but the suffering part I can do without.

It's been a combination of being busy with the newborn and 3.5 yr old, having no money for parts, and being a little burnt out on forums. I'll be back more when I have some disposable income...

Top Bottom