Control Arms

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
ok so i have a 2 door sport with a Teraflex 2.5" coil lift and i am still running factory control arms. i was thinking of replacing the factory ones with aftermarket ones. so here comes the questions

1. What are the arms i should replace at a minimum?
2. whats a decent (on the cheaper side) control arm to get?

im looking to keep it on the cheaper side of things cause im trying to save for a condo but know i need a new F/R driveshaft and control arms at some point

JK1

ok so i have a 2 door sport with a Teraflex 2.5" coil lift and i am still running factory control arms. i was thinking of replacing the factory ones with aftermarket ones. so here comes the questions

im looking to keep it on the cheaper side of things cause im trying to save for a condo but know i need a new F/R driveshaft and control arms at some point

at least front lowers to correct your caster.... I have JKS and they work great not sure on the cost compaired to others

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
at least front lowers to correct your caster.... I have JKS and they work great not sure on the cost compaired to others

ok thank you!

are rear uppers needed as well? i thought i heard/read something about them as well. helps with the pinion angle maybe?

AZDIESELPIG

At that lift height you shouldnt need to worry about the drive shafts.

MTG

Caught the Bug
ok thank you!

are rear uppers needed as well? i thought i heard/read something about them as well. helps with the pinion angle maybe?

Rear uppers if you replace your rear DS with a non-factory one. If you are trying to do things cheap, just find a used take-off factory DS. :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Rear uppers if you replace your rear DS with a non-factory one. If you are trying to do things cheap, just find a used take-off factory DS. :yup:

Would a used 4 door one fit/work for the rear since its longer?

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom