Mopar Enhanced Rubi Rock Rails

Jk4thedirt

Selling a set of Mopar Enhanced Rubi Rock Rails. These have less than 1k miles on them and have never seen the first. No scratches or rub marks. Asking $350 for them. Pick up in Riverside, Ca. No shipping ( Sorry). These are for the 4-Door unlimited.

image-3980922353.jpg

Last edited:

pastorwug

Are these shortened by the Factory to fit with 37s?
Looks like they'd be tough to shorten if they're not for me.

Jk4thedirt

Are these shortened by the Factory to fit with 37s?
Looks like they'd be tough to shorten if they're not for me.

These will not fit 37's. this is why I'm selling them. I figure they will fit 35's just fine.

Not sure what your trying to say the second line there.

Yea a lot of people shorten them. Just pull the caps off and get a saw zaw or other metal cutting tool, mark your line, cut , slap the end caps back on. It's pretty simple.

Yes the have end caps (well the ones I had did). They are rubi rails with the tubing welded on. The tubing is what makes them enhanced. I had some of these when I got my jeep and sold them. They are over $600 new when I finally found out what they were and looked them up so he has them for a good price. They give a nice little step not much though. They mount in same points as rubi rails and cover the pinch seam. They give a really clean look and they are tough.

Again this is assuming they haven't changed the design over the years.

Last edited:

Jk4thedirt

Yes the have end caps (well the ones I had did). They are rubi rails with the tubing welded on. The tubing is what makes them enhanced. I had some of these when I got my jeep and sold them. They are over $600 new when I finally found out what they were and looked them up so he has them for a good price. They give a nice little step not much though. They mount in same points as rubi rails and cover the pinch seam. They give a really clean look and they are tough.

Again this is assuming they haven't changed the design over the years.

Thank you for the info. I was away from the computer for a bit.

Ya, these are the same as describe above. They have a plastic plug on the bottom that has to come out. After that, you can hacksaw or chop saw the ends off. I did this to my Rubi rails and its super easy. I was going to do this to these, but the wife is not impressed by the step. I guess I'm saving up for the Rock Slide Engineering rock sliders/steps.

Ever thought about doing the rubi and ace slider combo. Still clean look gives some step but angled up. Ill have to shock out the ones you are wanting to get.

newtdog

I'm looking for these but it's a little out of my price range. Would you take $250? I can pick them up as soon as tomorrow night! I know $350 is a good price but $ is tight right now.

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

Jk4thedirt

Thank you for the offer, but I have someone coming this weekend to buy. If they don't show, I can let you know and we can work on a price.

bnatt78

I did a similar mod to the rubi rock rails and they work great!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KPM171

Those are the exact rock rails I'm looking for, wish you were on the east coast. Damn! :tantrum:

Top Bottom