Thread: Fender Chop Party?

Fender Chop Party?

Not sure if this should go in chat or desination/events section, but wondered if there were any SoCal folks that would like to get together and do a fender chop session. I have never done it, so I will be more of a participant than a leader. Not sure if we could get a group or even just someone willing to take a fender noob under their wing and maybe make a day of it and hang out, or a couple hours of it and kick my butt out the door to get rid of me lol
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

P.S, I supply the Beer!!! <- just a worm on the hook for you fishies!

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

Beer and precision cutting with hand tools... Hmmmm...
    Epic Addictions!

New Rig:
    2013 JKU Rubicon, 4" Evo Double D Long Arm Lift w/ Bilstein 5100's, 37" Nitto TGs on 17" Spyderlocks, J.E. Reel 1350 Front DS, LoD sliders, EVO 1/4 Pounder w/ Stinger, EVO Rockskins and Tire Carrier.

Previous Rig:
    2010 JKU Mountain Edition, 35" Wrangler MT/R Kevlar's, 3.5" Rock Krawler Flex System w/ Fox Shocks, 5.13 G2 gears, Spyderlock beadlocks, Coast 1310 FDS, EVO C2 kit and drag link flip kit, LoD sliders, Trektop NX.

Id love to do it too. I've been pondering the idea for a while now but I'll be out of OC for another 3 weeks for school 😔

Quote Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
    Beer and precision cutting with hand tools... Hmmmm...
    I cut you hold!

Quote Originally Posted by Devallee View Post
    Id love to do it too. I've been pondering the idea for a while now but I'll be out of OC for another 3 weeks for school 
    I will be in Ohio for the first two weeks of june so we can plan something mid/late june that will work for you, others and myself to plan a little more ahead. It would be really cool if we could get a handful together

-
    To bad your so far away. I looked at eddies write up (didn't even read it ) and went to town on mine. The wife read it and was nervous. But it turned out good. Just tape your edge, double check it, triple check, and take your time.