Fender Chop Party?

StrizzyChris

Not sure if this should go in chat or desination/events section, but wondered if there were any SoCal folks that would like to get together and do a fender chop session. I have never done it, so I will be more of a participant than a leader. Not sure if we could get a group or even just someone willing to take a fender noob under their wing and maybe make a day of it and hang out, or a couple hours of it and kick my butt out the door to get rid of me lol :drinks:

Devallee

Id love to do it too. I've been pondering the idea for a while now but I'll be out of OC for another 3 weeks for school 😔

StrizzyChris

Beer and precision cutting with hand tools... Hmmmm...

I cut you hold!

Id love to do it too. I've been pondering the idea for a while now but I'll be out of OC for another 3 weeks for school 

I will be in Ohio for the first two weeks of june so we can plan something mid/late june that will work for you, others and myself to plan a little more ahead. It would be really cool if we could get a handful together

To bad your so far away. I looked at eddies write up (didn't even read it ) and went to town on mine. The wife read it and was nervous. But it turned out good. Just tape your edge, double check it, triple check, and take your time.

Top Bottom