Why was my thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJeeper

So, why was my thread about the next Spyder Girl deleted? Let me guess, some kind of under table politics that exists in this forum? Massive butthurt? What? I'd like to know... especially because people supported me. What gives?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wow, you are a real fucking charmer aren't you? No wonder I heard shit about this forum with your name attached to it.

:cheesy: calm down.

Although I am glad people talk about me. And I think it's funny you were all happy when Eddie posted your thread about opening the land back up but now your all mad your thread got deleted about being a "spider girl". At least your priorities are straight. :crazyeyes:

LadyJeeper

And yet here you are with less than 60 posts asking for all our support. What gives? :thinking:

Oh please. I came here because it seemed that there were some knowledgeable wheelers here and I read a lot of tech threads. So what if I don't post on every thread I read? The internet isn't my primary social life. Everyone else is doing the same thing, so why can't I?

LadyJeeper

:cheesy: calm down.

Although I am glad people talk about me. And I think it's funny you were all happy when Eddie posted your thread about opening the land back up but now your all mad your thread got deleted about being a "spider girl". At least your priorities are straight. :crazyeyes:

Whatever dude. If you had a vagina that qualified you to possibly win $1,000 towards PSC parts you would do the same thing. Or maybe you do have a vagina and asked my thread to be deleted so you can win. The internet may never know.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Whatever dude. If you had a vagina that qualified you to possibly win $1,000 towards PSC parts you would do the same thing. Or maybe you do have a vagina and asked my thread to be deleted so you can win. The internet may never know.

:cheesy: No I wouldn't enter it. I don't want anything from poison spider and I'm not a "0" so I wouldn't even vote for myself.

catahoula

Caught the Bug

That is fucking funny! I like you!:cheesy:

LadyJeeper

By the way, for those that signed the petition previously mentioned to get some land opened here in Texas (where we desperately need it), THANK YOU! They are deliberating as we speak so keep the fingers crossed. :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
By the way, for those that signed the petition previously mentioned to get some land opened here in Texas (where we desperately need it), THANK YOU! They are deliberating as we speak so keep the fingers crossed. :thumb:

You're welcome as well.

JAGS

Hooked
Still waiting for an admin response... :idontknow:

You could try this thing called a PM instead of calling out and calling names of the owners and operators of the forum. Just saying. But I guess you already burned that bridge. :idontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom