Wild Wild West : 2013 JK-Experience Mega Thread

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Super excited to be a part of the Off Road Evolution 2013 JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire! This thread has been created to highlight our adventures. If you are a participant, please feel free to post up your photos here as well. As for everyone else, be sure to check back as we will be posting updates every chance we get.

To kick things off, here are a few shots of RubiCAT all ready for her first JKX. Thanks to Off Road Evolution, Dynatrac and Discount Tire, we now have new 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, a Dynatrac ProRock 44, 5.13 gears and Dynatrac upper control arm mounts.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377888162.253935.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377888182.010413.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377888196.526907.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
This time last year had barely met many of you. Now having met the organizers and having friends involved with the action and participating, this is going to be great to follow this year. :yup:

Have fun to all those involved! :rock:

When/Where will they post about a JKX meet up. Being in the West, maybe I'll make it out.

Paisano

I'll be following for sure, good luck and have a blast! Hey Russ, more of the pedal on the right!

JAGS

Hooked
Yes and a warrantied spare tie rod. Race radio. Spare brake lines.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No wife, no kids, you can pretty get whatever you need. Damn it! I just spent most my mod money on a family vacation to Hawaii. :doh:

Top Bottom