Build Interuputted

Bonehead

Well my build has been put on hold for quite a while.
I went to work this past wed and woke up in the local ER ,I guess I got out of my work truck and had a seizure and ended up laying in the parking lot for a couple of hours.
Now I sit here in a hospital room waiting for my surgery on Monday to remove a brain tumor a little bigger than a marshmallow peep.
So now all the money I had saving for my build will go to payments for the next 6 months or till I get the OK to go back to work.

Then once I get back to work jeep payments,med bills and the back to the build eventually ,it will take a while but will be worth the wait LOL

I needed some time off work but not this way or this long;)

Rccrwlr

Well my build has been put on hold for quite a while.
I went to work this past wed and woke up in the local ER ,I guess I got out of my work truck and had a seizure and ended up laying in the parking lot for a couple of hours.
Now I sit here in a hospital room waiting for my surgery on Monday to remove a brain tumor a little bigger than a marshmallow peep.
So now all the money I had saving for my build will go to payments for the next 6 months or till I get the OK to go back to work.

Then once I get back to work jeep payments,med bills and the back to the build eventually ,it will take a while but will be worth the wait LOL

I needed some time off work but not this way or this long;)

Well that sucks. Let me be the first to say get better and we will see you on the trails soon. Be strong!

Sent via Snow Flake in Alaska

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Damn that sucks man I'm sorry! Hope you have a fast and full recovery!

Sent from my iPhone

pastorwug

Is the tumor benign? What did an MRI show?
I've had two people in our church recover from large benign tumor removal.
You seem to be of good cheer, don't let the devil steal your joy.
I'll be glad to pray for you, and please keep us updated with your progress.

Drayko88

Best wishes and good luck with the surgery, I hope you have a smooth and speedy recovery as well. Get well soon!!!

Tackerdown

Banned
Glad to hear its operable, hope it all goes well. On the bright side you'll have more time to be on here.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I sold my jeep because of emergency surgery after EJS 2012. Focus on what matters, you will be fine.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Dude screw the jeep. It's just a lump of metal. Take care of yourself, have a speedy recovery, and you'll be wheeling again in no time. All the best for you and your family!

Top Bottom