Wave from Idaho

PARIII

My name is Paul and the kids are out of the house and now I have time and money for my toys:blush: I traded one convertible for another. Went from a 08 Mustang GT Con, to the 08 JKU soft top. It is mostly stock for now. Once I sell the 91 Cherokee all those proceeds will go to the first upgrades for the JK. I saw this group on YOUTUBE, and thought this looks like a lot of fun. So here is a wave out to everyone. :standing wave::thumb::beer:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Welcome to Wayalife Paul! :standing wave:

Jeeps and mustangs are both fun to drive but I think I have more fun driving the jeep and seeing the things I have seen versus going fast on the highway. :thumb:

My name is Paul and the kids are out of the house and now I have time and money for my toys:blush: I traded one convertible for another. Went from a 08 Mustang GT Con, to the 08 JKU soft top. It is mostly stock for now. Once I sell the 91 Cherokee all those proceeds will go to the first upgrades for the JK. I saw this group on YOUTUBE, and thought this looks like a lot of fun. So here is a wave out to everyone. :standing wave::thumb::beer:

Welcome to the WAYALIFE.

Do you have pictures of your Cherokee?

Top Bottom