Meet and Greet in Louiana?

madgunnermaurer

Could we all meet at "Cruisin' the coast"?

I went this year,,,
Seen over 30 jeeps just going one way on hwy 90. I think it would be a good time. Its a week long.
next one is -18th Annual Cruisin' The Coast will be October 5-12, 2014.
:clap2:

Louisiana**

Can we get something put together? I'd like to meet fellow Wayalifers...

raginkgin1

I'm in Lafayette. Looking to find fellow WAYALIFE members for a meet and greet

Sent from my Windows Nokia Lumia 928 Tapatalk

Cajun JK

I went this year,,,
Seen over 30 jeeps just going one way on hwy 90. I think it would be a good time. Its a week long.
next one is -18th Annual Cruisin' The Coast will be October 5-12, 2014.
:clap2:

Where is this going to be? I'll be back in the La in sept.

madgunnermaurer

Cruisin' The Coast 4th-11th of OCT

This was on there web site

Welcome to America's Largest Block Party. Cruisin' The Coast® began in 1996 as a festival to celebrate antique, classic and hot rod vehicles, nostalgic music and related events. 374 vehicles registered that first year and in 2012 we had 6,196 registered vehicles. Car enthusiasts from 41 states plus Canada and Sweden drive to the Mississippi Gulf Coast once a year to showcase their rides and to cruise our beautiful 30-mile stretch of beachside highway with designated stops in Bay St. Louis, Biloxi, D'Iberville, Gulfport, and Ocean Springs. Each venue is set up as a mini festival with a stage for live bands, reserved parking for registered cruisers, spectator parking, and vendors for food and event merchandise. Registered cruisers will receive an ID card in their registration packets to exhibit all week in their car's front window; this ID will allow them entry into the venues where reserved parking is available. A program with maps will also be part of the registration packet so cruisers can plan their individual schedules as this is an open cruise - events are scheduled and you decide which ones you are interested in attending. Our week long event includes cruise-ins, a VA Hospital Cruise (where volunteers take the veterans around to see the cars), car auction, swap meet, car corral, and a parade. Spectators are welcome and will find that our cruisers love to talk "old cars."

Cruisin' The Coast® has 12 Host Car Clubs providing over 700 volunteers who help with registering vehicles, directing cars at the venues, giving directions, and welcoming our guests. These are just the jobs cruisers see. There are hundreds of behind the scenes and pre-event activities that our volunteers help with all year long. When you see someone in a bright yellow staff shirt - that is a fellow car lover who is donating time to make this a fun event for all. If you get a chance you may want to say thank you to a volunteer during your visit.

Cruisin' The Coast® has become the biggest special event in the state of Mississippi. As Cruisin' The Coast® has grown, the honors and awards have followed suit. Cruisin' The Coast® received the Governor's Excellence in Tourism Award as Festival/Event of the Year in the State of Mississippi. Cruisin' The Coast® was also named the recipient of the "Shining Example Award" for Best Festival/Event of the year by the Southeast Tourism Society, one of the "100 Events for the Year" for 2001 and in 2011 by the American Bus Association and was also named a Southern Travel Treasure by AAA's magazine, AAA Southern Traveler. In 2007, the Automotive Restoration Market named Cruisin' The Coast the 2007 Restoration Event of the Year.

We want to thank all of our volunteers, sponsors, participating vendors, and you, the car enthusiasts, who have made Cruisin' The Coast® the success story it is.

We had a blast.

madgunnermaurer

OK IT STARTS ON THE 5th of October and goes till the 12th,, we have a group riding on the 10th Friday evening. Up and down 90. Cb's will be on 10.

RickyI

I will bring the JKU this year instead of the Mustang and look for all my "WAYALIFE" buddies!

Ricky

RickyI

I cant make Friday,,,,,:grayno: but I may try Sat. and if I do I will look for you guys and stay on CB- channel 10....

Ricky

Top Bottom