Discount Tire Patrol Eyewear Giveaway

Discount Tire

Who wants to win a pair of Petrol Sunglasses?

There are two ways to enter...

1. Enter our National Giveaway:
We've Teamed up with Petrol Eyewear to giveaway TEN pairs of Petrol Bondi Sunglasses. Entry is easy. Here are the details and official rules: Discount Tire Petrol Eyewear Giveaway

2. Enter the Discount Tire Petrol Eyewear Wayalife Giveaway:
Wayalife members get an additional, EXCLUSIVE, chance to win a pair of Petrol Bondi Sunglasses right here in this thread.
How to Enter: To enter all you need to do is post a photo in this thread of your favorite trail (with your Jeep also in the photo). You can enter up to 3 times but all 3 of your locations must be different. (this means they can't be from the same trail even if the location is miles apart). Please include the name of the location and why it is one of your favorites.
How many Wayalife members will win and what will they win? One(1) Wayalife member will be selected at random. The winner will receive a pair of Petrol Bondi Sunglasses. Winner will be selected on Friday September 20th, 2013.​

Check out Petrol Eyewear

:thumb: :clap2: :rock:

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Ok, I'll start it off... (obviously I'm not elegible to win)

I like a lot of trails but I did Flat Iron Mesa during EJS this year, maybe my expectations were low because it doesn't rank as a very difficult trail but I loved it! The scenery is always changing, there are some nice ledges, some slick rock sections and even a few tight spots that require some proper tire placement. Also, the view is always changing and there are more than 3 spots on the trail that give you an awesome view from the top of the mesa.

Here's some additional pics from this trail:

0327131056b_zps039b7656.jpg

Last edited:

CRAZYCASEY

One of my favorite trails is Anaconda at Table Mesa road, north of Phoenix. It has been a love hate relationship as this trail has caused some body damage for me in the past. It is always unforgiving and challenges me every time I run it. Here is a pic from last weekend on the final obstacle.

Attachments

• image-169597689.jpg
    image-169597689.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:

Rollincoal420

Here is one of mine. Walden's ridge at Windrock. It runs along the peak of a couple mountains. Some parts of the trail have 50' + drops on both sides. Just wide enough for a full width rig. A Rockwell buggy would be pushing the limits of the width.

aze7urag.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Serg5000

This is the first time for us on the Rubicon.
uqyqe2ym.jpg
yva9etyz.jpg

Coyote flats. We like how there isn't many folks on this part of the trail. Ever.
4yjysunu.jpg
va7apaba.jpg

FrankenJeeper

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378486909.372507.jpg

This is on the Tombstone Trail at Choccolocco Mountain ORV in Jacksonville Al.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Panamint valley out in Death Valley. Really fun trip! One of my favorites because there is a lot out there and the mine at the end is really one of the coolest I've seen.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378489333.615243.jpg

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The Rubicon Trail. Another one because it is really beautiful up there and it is what gave the jeep rubicon it's name. Petty iconic.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378493833.262188.jpg

Last edited:

CRAZYCASEY

The Dutchess in Parker Az. Short but sweet and full of challenges. It is especially difficult for the longer wheelbase with tight turns and tough break over angles. Here is a picture of the first obstacle.

Attachments

• image-1277969628.jpg
    image-1277969628.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 177

mrmet1983

Rut Road mountain access trail davenport ny ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378511667.274315.jpg
This is my fav trail mainly cuz I've been riding it for 25 years since I was 5 years old on an ATV

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

FrankenJeeper

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378747711.725402.jpg

This is on chicken hill at Mt. Cheaha in Alabama.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

FrankenJeeper

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378747866.646395.jpg

This is my CJ5 loaded up after shattering my front ring and pinion on Little Coon Creek in Skyline Alabama.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Top Bottom