Dynatrac

While doing some research for future upgrades I was on Dynatrac's site and the have listed MOPAR Jeep JK Rubicon Axles listed. Is this an aftermarket axle made by Dynatrac? If so what is the difference between these and the Pro Rock? Inquiring minds want to know?

R/
Will

StrizzyChris

My guess is that they are selling factory replacement axles from mopar. Just like Off Road Evolution sells poison spider stuff.

jeeeep

Hooked
I called thinking they were modified but they are the stock Mopar axle that comes on the Rubicon

I called thinking they were modified but they are the stock Mopar axle that comes on the Rubicon

I was thinking they were modified as well. Good to know they are stock and will save my pennies for a Pro Rock. Thank you.

R/
Will

GCM 2

I know EVO sells stock Rubi D44's that are modified with sleeves, gussets, lower CA skids, etc

Yes Off Road Evolution will because they want every customer to build within their own budget and for their style off wheeling. But even the shop will advise for a few more dollars, the ProRock 44 addresses things a modified factory Dana 44 cannot achieve.

Last edited:
Top Bottom