Does anyone have a contact at Evo Manufacturing (not Offroad Evolution)?

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I tried emailing them, but received no response. I know the evo guys are away at JKX but I needed some help with something, and was wondering if someone has a direct contact to someone. Thanks for any and all help.

Army_Vet

Banned
I tried emailing them, but received no response. I know the evo guys are away at JKX but I needed some help with something, and was wondering if someone has a direct contact to someone. Thanks for any and all help.

I think the ones not off roading on the JKX are probably on vacation and wheeling

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I think the ones not off roading on the JKX are probably on vacation and wheeling

I emailed prior to JKX, Im not mad or anything like that, I just wanted to know if anyone had a contact there rather than going through just their regular website email, which Im sure is slammed with 500 emails a day, 5000 marketing spam emails, etc.

Army_Vet

Banned
I emailed prior to JKX, Im not mad or anything like that, I just wanted to know if anyone had a contact there rather than going through just their regular website email, which Im sure is slammed with 500 emails a day, 5000 marketing spam emails, etc.

ahhhhhh then maybe too backed up to respond; trying to tie up loose ends before the vaca. .. other than that i cant be of much help

Send Chris@offroadevolution a PM. He is a member on this forum. If you look at the JKX Wild Wild West thread you will see him. Also Mel is a member too just cannot remember his screen name.

R/
Will

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Send Chris@offroadevolution a PM. He is a member on this forum. If you look at the JKX Wild Wild West thread you will see him. Also Mel is a member too just cannot remember his screen name.

R/
Will

His username is OffRoadEvolution.

Some of us have other forms of contact but I don't think they would appreciate their info being given. Best bet is to PM Chris on here.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys, I already spoke with chris, and unfortunately he told me he couldn't help me and I needed to get in touch with someone over at Evo Manufacturing. Basically the short story is I stripped my current 2012 JKU in anticipation for my 14JKUR, and took off my evo protek skids. The wife in her infinite wisdom threw away the little baggie full of bolts from the skids, so I wanted to know if I can buy just the hardware that Evo provides with the skids.

Thanks guys, I already spoke with chris, and unfortunately he told me he couldn't help me and I needed to get in touch with someone over at Evo Manufacturing. Basically the short story is I stripped my current 2012 JKU in anticipation for my 14JKUR, and took off my evo protek skids. The wife in her infinite wisdom threw away the little baggie full of bolts from the skids, so I wanted to know if I can buy just the hardware that Evo provides with the skids.

Why not just replace the hardware from a place like Home Depot, Lowe's, or Ace Hardware?

Army_Vet

Banned
Why not just replace the hardware from a place like Home Depot, Lowe's, or Ace Hardware?
I would find a local Fastenal... They have everything!!!!

Here is the closest one to you
697 Rahway Ave
Union, NJ USA 07083

Last edited:

Army_Vet

Banned
I would if I could remember what came with it. ;) I guess if they could send me the parts list that would work as well.

Dude its easy to figure out, get a bolt and thread pitch gauge. there a dime a dozen.

I would find a local Fastenal... They have everything!!!!

Here is the closest one to you
697 Rahway Ave
Union, NJ USA 07083

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

That's an easy fix. Just call them next week and I bet they will give you the bolt sizes or they might be able to send you some. They have me the sizes to some bolts I needed.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
That's an easy fix. Just call them next week and I bet they will give you the bolt sizes or they might be able to send you some. They have me the sizes to some bolts I needed.

I guess I'll try that again. I called them 2 weeks back, but no one picked up. Hopefully it's just people wheelin and on vacay.:thumb:

Top Bottom