Who's running a 2" to 3" lift w/ 37's (Got Pics?)

dgriz

As I get closer to upgrading to larger tires, I'm starting to wonder if I might be able to stuff a 37" tire under my JKU with 2" JKS Jspec lift. I've already got the bump stops in, have a stubby front bumper, and plan to run flat fenders. What else would it take to run 37's if I choose to go that route? Will they fit with this set-up or will I need to trim or lift more?

Please show pics if you've done this.

BadApple

I would trim at least. I run 35s on mine with a 2 inch lift and never have rubbing issues. I work with a guy that has rubicon take off springs running 37s with new bump stops

MANUEL

Im running rc bb 2.5 in the front and 2 inch rear on 37 with extended bumb stops and trim flat fenders and I also had to cut the pinch seam and the rubi rail.
2013-03-02_16-22-34_14.jpg

dgriz

Im running rc bb 2.5 in the front and 2 inch rear on 37 with extended bumb stops and trim flat fenders and I also had to cut the pinch seam and the rubi rail.
2013-03-02_16-22-34_14.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about! That looks great! Have you had it off-road to test the flex?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You might want to get 1" spacers. Cheap and it will give you better clearance and peace of mind.

I've got the 3" EVO Enforcer on 37's.

MANUEL

Hell yeah I have been off road with it and no issues I just got to dial in the from bump stops little more.

dgriz

So they do fit with as little as 3" lift I guess. Besides flat fenders, front bumper, and pinch seam, are there any other potential rubbing areas? Did you need bigger bump stops?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MANUEL

And also if your running a rubicon your gonna have to cut the rock rail about a 1 1/2 off. For bump stop in the front im running a 3 inch stop which is a little big when i get a chance im gonna replace it with a 2 1/2 stop

Last edited:

YKPizzaGuy

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378957795.206598.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378957941.600397.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378958081.466961.jpg
3" with 37" tires. Had to trim the seam and a bit of the well. But there is still a tiny bit of rub at full flex. And I had to turn the front bumper into a stubby.

rtguy1

proper bumpstops, wheel backspacing or spacers, trimmed pinch seams/rubi rails, stubby bumper(you'll rub the stock bumper), and trimmed/flat fenders if you want any uptravel.

Top Bottom