Thread: Floor Mats

Floor Mats

Who do you think has the best rubber floor mats (4 door jk) and cargo mat??

-
    I have the Quadratec floor mats and love them. With a 4 yo and two dogs it makes for easy clean up. Oh yeah with the sand in Florida it makes it nice to keep it off the carpet.

I love my weather tech mats

Quote Originally Posted by TexasJC View Post
    I love my weather tech mats
    X2. The fronts are very well molded. Very tight fit. The rear in my Unlimited is not as snug, but does the job.

The cargo mat is great and has cut outs for the loops and subwoofer.

I have the Quadratec mats, and like them until I have to remove them to clean my Jeep. The type of plastic or rubber they used is hard and rigid in cool temperatures, but super soft and floppy when they are hot. SO... they are easy to get out of the clips in warm weather, but you have to jam and smash your fingers when it's cooler. Pisses me off every time.

Don't have a cargo mat,but I did have front and rear mats. I like the tire tread Mopar mats, and unlike most Mopar stuff they aren't way over priced.

I have the quadratec mats they r great and very affordable

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.