Spotted Moby in a video!

NY1982JK

"In the world of Motorsports, there are those that follow the road.... and those that make their own...." *Cues Moby Dick Clip* Hahahaha. Epic!:thumb:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
If only they would quit saying "trucks", the closest thing to a truck is the Brute.

Gotta let that go. :D It's either a car or a truck. We don't like people calling their SUVs "Jeeps" right? If thats the case, and we don't want people using the word Jeep to describe an SUV, you need to have one of the other terms to describe the vehicle. ;)

Beyrgut

Gotta let that go. :D It's either a car or a truck. We don't like people calling their SUVs "Jeeps" right? If thats the case, and we don't want people using the word Jeep to describe an SUV, you need to have one of the other terms to describe the vehicle. ;)

True I guess, just prefer we had smarter people. :blush:

Evilidea

Watched the whole Ep, and I may be crazy living in the Wasatch Mts at 8000' but all the winter wheeling I've done made that really not look too bad. When they were pushing Elk Ridge it reminded me that "Winter IS Coming", that was the only part that seemed hard and with 4 rigs really no problem. Same as them though, gas is always the issue, not weather or not the Jeeps can make it.

crowrb29

I just lol'd on how the jeeps owned that poor little LR. Good to see a show about. 4x4 for a change.

Top Bottom