Show Off Your Guns!

billybob990

I don't know if there is a thread for this or if wayalife will allow this thread. I'm not trying to offend anyone or piss anyone off. But lets see your guns.

This is my great grandpa's Remington 22 550-1 it was made in December 1949 it has been burnt in a house fire this is why there is no stock but I will be ordering one Thursday. She still shoots straight as an arrow.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1378782117183.jpg
    1378782117183.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,918
  • 1378782129372.jpg
    1378782129372.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2,934

FrankenJeeper

I'm all for discussing weapons, but I personally won't be posting pictures of my weapons on an Internet site.

With that said, I favor glock for side arms.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm all for discussing weapons, but I personally won't be posting pictures of my weapons on an Internet site.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

X2. I know what I got. Don't want anyone else to know. That being said, I am also a Glock fan.

RockyJk

I don't know if there is a thread for this or if wayalife will allow this thread. I'm not trying to offend anyone or piss anyone off. But lets see your guns.

This is my great grandpa's Remington 22 550-1 it was made in December 1949 it has been burnt in a house fire this is why there is no stock but I will be ordering one Thursday. She still shoots straight as an arrow.

Where do you find parts for old guns??? My lil brother got a 1957 Mossberg 20gauge but its missing the mag and the bolt/ trigger don't work :confused:

billybob990

Where do you find parts for old guns??? My lil brother got a 1957 Mossberg 20gauge but its missing the mag and the bolt/ trigger don't work :confused:

Its rough lol it took me 6 months to track down the stock for this puppy. Just have to spend a boat load of time on the inter webs searching.

billybob990

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

I understand that completely lol I'm not posting them all :D just my old one that I'm trying to refinish

MTG

Caught the Bug
Violence is never the answer. I prefer to use the power of reason and persuasion along with the stroke of a pen for self defense.

Namaste.

I'm with Frank. ;)

RodCyn

Glock's, S&W's, Beretta's, Ruger's, Colt, Kimber... and enough leather to put a cow back together :cheesy:

Top Bottom