Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your guns.

My daily carry piece.... Kimber CDP

Range toy... Kimber Aegis 9mm

The rest of my 1911s
    (left) Kimber Eclipse 10mm (top) Kimber Stainless 45 (right)Kimber first year production 45(bottom) Springfield Armory TRP (sold)

The "reach out and touch them" toy.....Rock River Arms 24" 308

My favorite... Larue Tactical PredatAR 5.56

and my lone AK.....Arsenal SGL-31 (AK74)

and the one I had to sell to put wheels and tires on the JK
    LWRC SPR 5.56

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by 10frank9 View Post
    X2. I know what I got. Don't want anyone else to know. That being said, I am also a Glock fan.
    X3 I will say, im a fan of something that requires a "bullet button" in California...

I dont mind posting my bow though! Its a Hoyt Carbon Element.. I dont know if anyone else is into archery, but I hope this will suffice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rdf_orion; 09-10-2013 at 05:34 AM.

Been Around the Block billybob990's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rdf_orion View Post
    X2 I will say, im a fan of something that requires a "bullet button" in California...

I dont mind posting my bow though! Its a Hoyt Carbon Element.. I dont know if anyone else is into archery, but I hope this will suffice.
    I've got a buddy that is a die hard Hoyt fan, I'm a pse guy myself, I don't any pics of it but she a old one that is going to get set up for bow fishing when ever I find new cam bushings. Nice bow btw

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app
    To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence. Mark Twain

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob990 View Post
    I've got a buddy that is a die hard Hoyt fan, I'm a pse guy myself, I don't any pics of it but she a old one that is going to get set up for bow fishing when ever I find new cam bushings. Nice bow btw

PSE is also very nice! I picked up a cheap bow from bass pro a few years ago while I was learning and made the leap to Hoyt last year. Its an amazing bow for sure, and thank you very much!!

Been Around the Block billybob990's Avatar
    PSE is also very nice! I picked up a cheap bow from bass pro a few years ago while I was learning and made the leap to Hoyt last year. Its an amazing bow for sure, and thank you very much!!
    No problem

To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence. Mark Twain

This is uhh... An old picture, but you get the point.

I understand people that won't post pictures of there firearms on the interwebs but ill tell you when I show people I know pictures of our shooting trips like this one people look at me like I'm nuckin futs... Cause I sure as hell wouldn't break into some whack jobs house that has a shit ton of guns!
    Last edited by HDGasser; 09-10-2013 at 06:18 AM.

X3 I will say, im a fan of something that requires a "bullet button" in California...

I want!!

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by HDGasser View Post
    one people look at me like I'm nuckin futs... Cause I sure as hell wouldn't break into some whack jobs house that has a shit ton of guns!
    I understand that look hahah! Nice collection man! That is a valid point but at the same time, for arguments sake, it could be enticing seeing the amount thats there (a promising payday IF they make it out), or if they were determined to hit your house, they could be more prepared for whats inside. Im sure theres people that would still try anyways, no matter how bad the odds are. :rolleyes: thats just my argument and feeling, but I dont judge if people like showing their collection because they are damn nice!

Quote Originally Posted by HDGasser View Post
    I want!!
    I would recommend it to anyone!!! Its an amazing bow, and the great thing about bows you never really run out of ammo! As long as you dont... uhm... misplace an arrow...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378808211.820614.jpg
    My .22. Its just a range gun, but its a ton of fun.
    Good always wins because whoever wins decides what's good.

Been Around the Block 1yellowjk's Avatar
    Bossier City, Louisianna by-way-of Oklahoma!
    I don't own a single gun.

But if I did I would own a Mosin 7.62 (USSR stamped) a Bushmaster AR-15, a Savage .22 rifle, a Sig 9MM (which if I owned I would probably sell because I would hate the way it ejects shells...but I don't own a single gun) a S&W .40 and a Mosberg AR.22.

My wife doesn't own any guns either but if she did she would own a Rossi Circuit Judge.
    Dale
    1999 XJ- Lockers, Winch, 33's, 4.5" vert, and some cool dents/welds.
    2012 JK Sport (sold)
    2008 JK Unlimited (sold)
    1992 YJ (sold)

My Jeeps
    http://wayalife.com/album.php?albumid=137

Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast