Angry Aussie's Build

Angry Aussie

I figured now would be a good time to start this seems how I just ordered my EVO 4" Double D long arm kit today!!! :brows: Im gonna order wheels and tires tomorrow but won't get it installed for a few weeks till I get new drive shafts and have enough for the install. Here are some pics of the first few things I did. Smittybilt rock sliders, smittybilt front stinger bumper, K&N intake, Hella 4000 lights, winch, subs and new deck and diff gaurds. Will hopefully have Ruby White on 37's by the end of the month.:rock:

Attachments

• IMG_0395_1551.JPG
    IMG_0395_1551.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 743
  • IMG_0396_1552.JPG
    IMG_0396_1552.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 742
  • IMG_0455_1586.jpg
    IMG_0455_1586.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 741
  • IMG_0456_1587.jpg
    IMG_0456_1587.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_0458_1589.jpg
    IMG_0458_1589.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 744
  • IMG_0334_1670.jpg
    IMG_0334_1670.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 750
Last edited:

Angry Aussie

Sorry I was so excited forgot to mention that part of it.

Pro comp 7036s 17 in
37 inch NITTO trail grapplers

This was the first time in my life I've ever ordered new wheels! Would rather have the atx slabs but they are out of my budget for this year.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Whoa, I didn't know your build was gonna get so serious! I can't wait for the lift and wheels/tires install! Oh and if you got some extra cash, toss some my way! Lmao for reals though I could use a free set of tires seeing as mine are almmost completely toast! I'd even pick them up! Think about it :D ;) :p :cheesy: Hahahahahaha

Angry Aussie

Whoa, I didn't know your build was gonna get so serious! I can't wait for the lift and wheels/tires install! Oh and if you got some extra cash, toss some my way! Lmao for reals though I could use a free set of tires seeing as mine are almmost completely toast! I'd even pick them up! Think about it :D ;) :p :cheesy: Hahahahahaha

Thanks, my gears and drive shafts and other stuff should be coming in this week sometime. I'm gonna try to have it all installed by early November hopefully. My pockets are empty after ordering all this stuff.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Haha well I'll be watching :) And praying you have nothing better to do but give the stock tires away to a Wayalife pal? :D lmfao I'm pathetic............

Angry Aussie

Haha well I'll be watching :) And praying you have nothing better to do but give the stock tires away to a Wayalife pal? :D lmfao I'm pathetic............

Wish I could give you these tires but they are already spoken for. It should look amazing when everything's on. Brown Santa just drove by and didn't stop must not have anything for me today. Hate when that happens

Angry Aussie

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383445562.142230.jpg
New exhaust. Love the way it sounds. Should have the lift and 37s on in a couple of weeks! Lift kit has taken over 9 WEEKS and counting to get to me.

Top Bottom