New Tire Day!!! 315/70/17 Nitto Trail Grappler M/Ts

kRay.JK

I've never seen a shop put more work into a new set of tires. Took 2 hours of mix-matching each wheel and tire to get the perfect balance on the roadforce machine. These things sure don't ride like M/Ts! Can't wait to test them out this weekend.

L9PMnbH.png

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I've never seen a shop put more work into a new set of tires. Took 2 hours of mix-matching each wheel and tire to get the perfect balance on the roadforce machine. These things sure don't ride like M/Ts! Can't wait to test them out this weekend.

L9PMnbH.png

looks good!! dont forget to trim your rubi rails and your pinch seam :yup:

kRay.JK

Yep, thanks for the reminder! I'll be doing that tonight. It's a snug fit right now for sure. I'm kind of scared to flex it out. I expect many things to rub.

Anyone know where I can get slightly longer bumpstops?

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I went flats before I got offroad with just the 2.5" and 35s i think, so never got to really test it out with the stockers

jkrossi

L9PMnbH.png

Looks good. What 2.5" lift did you go with?

jkrossi

JKrossi, I have a dumpy little Rough Country 2.5" Budget Boost lift right now. It gets the job done pretty well, though. I also have Rough Country 1.5" wheel spacers.

Oh ok I ran the tera flex one for a while and then just switched out the stock coils and coil spacers with RK 2.5 coils and threw on some bilstiens.

kRay.JK

Oh ok I ran the tera flex one for a while and then just switched out the stock coils and coil spacers with RK 2.5 coils and threw on some bilstiens.

I'll get there eventually. I bet it rides a lot better. I would like to have 2.5-3.5" of full suspension lift with adjustable arms all the way around and bilsteins. Next on my list is clutch replacement, unfortunately. :grayno:

jkrossi

I'll get there eventually. I bet it rides a lot better. I would like to have 2.5-3.5" of full suspension lift with adjustable arms all the way around and bilsteins. Next on my list is clutch replacement, unfortunately. :grayno:

Yeah ride is much smoother. Hey good thing a clutch is fairly easy to do.

Top Bottom