Found my Jeep!

JEEPnGEO

WOW

If it comes with the little thunderstick attached to it I will take 2... Second thought,,, I think I would still take it if I couldn't have gun mounted on it.

GOD BLESS TEXAS

Jeeper90

i want !

As a jk owner and a driver in the army id love to see this replace the humvee. seems way more practical and versatile than our current humvees.

download.jpg

JKWrang

As a former HMMWV driver I vote for this as well! !!

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

Aeraun

Uhm..... yes please! I just recently found out that Border Patrol and some law enforcement are using JKs which I always wondered why they didn't just as I always wondered why Jeep didn't try and get the military commission again. I'd love to see this on the front lines. Would definitely be another pro for me to sign up lol :rock:

fmdualexhaust

Just what we need for the coming revolution!
I just hope the plastic bushing doesn't break when you put in 4wd,
and the clock doesn't lose time. :)

beans

OOOo Loving the IR..WANT :D

/don't need the Guns/50 cal though...I'd probably end up shooting my foot :clap2:

As long as I can get one with a Ma Deuce:brows::rock:, some really good ammo carriers, and perhaps a set of forks for the front, so I can lift the traffic over my head, and throw them off the road!:eek:
Can you imagine this for running the 405 at rush hour!! Just open up a bit with the Ma Deuce, and the traffic would definately clear!:cheesy:
Might be just the thing for the zombie hunters too! :brows:

Top Bottom