New jeep color?

rdf_orion

I was at my dealer today and stumbled across this in the back (sorry about the poor picture quality it was dark and I had to use the flash)...
1379043861748.jpg
1379043877641.jpg

There was no sticker in the window so I couldnt tell the year or what the color was.

HLKSMSH

I dont really care for the 14 colors but who am I to say anything I have a 12 Gecko I am sure plenty people dont like it lol.

rdf_orion

Ah ok that would make sense, I was confused because I had never seen it before. The sales man didnt bother coming out because it was 30 minutes before they closed, so no answers from them and free roaming haha. It looked almost black the only reason I caught that it was different was the way the light hit it, but who knows with my bad eyes haha.

rdf_orion

I dont really care for the 14 colors but who am I to say anything I have a 12 Gecko I am sure plenty people dont like it lol.

I hated Gecko at first, but Ive seen some built ones and they look amazing. I love seeing them on the road now haha.

rdf_orion

Yep. It kind of has a gold flake to it. I have a buddy with one. It looks good built up (like most colors do).

Would you mind (or would your buddy) mind posting a picture of it built? Im kind of interested in this color, but waiting to see copperhead in person.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Would you mind (or would your buddy) mind posting a picture of it built? Im kind of interested in this color, but waiting to see copperhead in person.

I'll get some pics from him. He isn't on the forum. Right now he has LoD front and rear bumpers, a leveling kit and JKUR springs (the Jeep is a 2-door) with 33's, and Fuel wheels. It looks nice and clean.

Last edited:

rdf_orion

Awesome thanks sharkey! I just want to get a rough idea of what it would look like with some stuff done. Im thinkin about heading back tomorrow to see it in the sun light haha.

rdf_orion

Take your time im in no rush, like I said im really interested in Copperhead but they're taking orders now im just not sure when any will land at the dealer.

RUMMY

The brown is really nice and I agree golden eagle treatment would rock ! As for the Gecko green it just reminds me to much of nickelodeon show with that green slime they dumped on people and I could never wake up after a fun night out and look at it even with good pair of sun glass's . But that's just my opinion .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mrmet1983

I think that's the granite for 2014

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Top Bottom