2014 Dragon Edition Wrangler

KPM171

2014-jeep-wrangler-dragon-edition-18.jpg
The Jeep Wrangler Dragon Edition is painted Black with a black body-color three-piece hard top. From there, the designers incorporated numerous Bronze Satin Gloss details found inside the front grille slats, headlamp surrounds and on the Jeep badging. The unique 18-inch five-spoke alloy wheels are matte black with a Satin Bronze high-gloss outer edge.

The exterior also features gloss-black appliques on the front and rear bumpers, and a Dark Charcoal dragon decal that starts on the hood and runs along the driver's side of the vehicle. Final exterior touches include a Mopar® fuel-filler door and a black spare tire cover with dragon decal.

The black and bronze theme continues inside with heated black Nappa leather seating surfaces with Satin Bronze Dragon Scale on the outer bolster surfaces, center console arm rest and steering wheel.

Other interior touches include high-gloss black instrument panel bezels and door handles and Satin Bronze accent trim on the steering wheel spokes and passenger-side dashboard grab handle. Finishing the interior modifications are matching bronze bound floor mats and a unique dragon graphic overlay in the gauge cluster.

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/09/12/2014-jeep-wrangler-dragon-edition-announced

Too bad the LED head lights of the concept from the 2012 show didn't carry over to production. Sure it looks cool and shiny, but I wonder who is gonna buy one? No one that's gonna wheel it is my guess.

Last edited:

SDG

Caught the Bug
Ewww.

I predict 22's in that things future... blah.

Probably a couple 12's or larger in the boot as well. Haha

Rccrwlr

So is it me or do these "special edition" trim levels remind you of the Motorola razor in pink, and then in blue and the in red etc but under it all its the same hardware. Apple is now in this kick. Why don't they just offer more features/options and don't worry about the color

Sent via Snow Flake in California

pastorwug

A very special edition like this will probably bring way more resale value than a plain ol' JKUR in the future.
Probably a great investment, I think.

RUMMY

That freaking retarded looking and looks like something that came strait outta china . How about something a Lil more American like a bad ass Golden eagle edition in a few different colors combos .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkjurny

The bronze looks too close to gold. I think it'd look cooler if the bronze was a little more orange hue.

I like it though.

Top Bottom