Colorado: Who's swimming?

kRay.JK

A buddy in Denver said it's getting pretty wet. Hope all the wayalife'rs out there are installing snorkels and staying safe!

Jeepin_Jeepata13

A buddy in Denver said it's getting pretty wet. Hope all the wayalife'rs out there are installing snorkels and staying safe!

Oh yeah it's getting bad here! Yesterday was 8 inches of rain in four hours, but I used to live three hours from you in Clarksville and it's nothing like the Nashville flood.

tugoo

Crazy, over 10 inches in 2 days at my place!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kRay.JK

The Nashville flood was silly. Poor civil planning. Things are back to normal now though.

My buddy is known for always putting snorkels on his trucks. We used to make fun of him. He's the one that lives in CO. He just bought a 4Runner and the snorkel was delivered a few weeks ago but he put off the install because it started raining. Oh the irony... :cheesy:

Meade93

Not bad where I'm at in Eaton but not sure if I'll be able to get back to ft Collins tonight. Only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepin_Jeepata13

It's still cloudy as hell, but no more heat!! I'm all for it. I'm heading down to Denver tomorrow so we will see how it goes. The time I have lived here I have seen more natural disasters than anywhere else. Maybe the rapture IS coming.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
This might put a "damp"er on my trip to Ouray this week... :mad:

I was hoping to check Black Bear Pass off my bucket list this year.:doh:

miguel250r

We need some of that rain here in the central valley in California

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom