Hello from Memphis!

Jyoung

I got brought here from seeing all the incredible Wayalife videos on YouTube from all over. The abundance of wheeling land out west and incredible views is something that really has made me contemplate possibly relocating that direction in a few years after i finish my masters in engineering! I've offloaded all my life (3 wheelers, quads, toyotas, finally bought my a 07 JKU Rubi back in 2010. Took it rock crawling with the drive out tags on it :). My name is Justin and this is Ava! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379353645.816809.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379353727.232962.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379353855.699637.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379353983.466581.jpg

The type of people in the videos and the type of people here really seem like my kinda good natured, helpful, fun loving people!

drwfaulk

Hi I'm from Southaven, we should hit Covington Pike sometime. Have you been yet?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Smokeeater258

Hey Justin I am in Arlington just got a black 2014 rubicon jku wondering if I seem you on the over pass at Donalson farms and 385 in Arlington yesterday? I am also new to this forum and a loyal follower of the videos.

Jyoung

I have been to Covington pike bottoms many many times, on 4 wheelers, and played around by the interstate a few times in the JK. Been to Brunswick bottoms a lot more. Safer and not as many trees and holes you could lose a gmc van in lol

Smoke eater, actually that was not me. However I had to think because I am originally from Arlington. My mom and sister still live out there. But yeah man if love to meet up sometime!

drwfaulk

Never heard of the Brunswick bottoms where are they located

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom