Evo Enforcer ordered

Torqt JK

Finally pulled the trigger on what lift im going with. Spoke with Jake at Offroad Evolution yesterday and placed an order. Evo Enforcer w/ King 2.5, Evo draglink flip kit, JE REEL 1310 front drive shaft. Wheels and tires gonna get from outside.

Just the begining of a lifetime of mods and empty pockets

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sweet! I love mine!

If you think you may run 37s spend a little more and get the 1350 DS now. I'm moving to 37s and wish I did.

Can't wait to see the build'

mrmet1983

Finally pulled the trigger on what lift im going with. Spoke with Jake at Offroad Evolution yesterday and placed an order. Evo Enforcer w/ King 2.5, Evo draglink flip kit, JE REEL 1310 front drive shaft. Wheels and tires gonna get from outside.

Just the begining of a lifetime of mods and empty pockets

very interested in seeing how long evo takes to get the parts to your house , and cant wait to see the install pics im thinking of getting this or the double d bolt on kit but i think ill go enforcer to start they add as i go along :brows:

very interested in seeing how long evo takes to get the parts to your house , and cant wait to see the install pics im thinking of getting this or the double d bolt on kit but i think ill go enforcer to start they add as i go along :brows:

I hope he has his stuff by now since this was a year ago!!! :cheesy:

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Will be placing my order tomorrow

Sent from my JK

Awesome! Just got mine today!!! BTW the new kits come with extended brake lines so you won't need to buy them separately. I did and will be returning them. Good choice in lifts buddy. Holy sh!@ those control arms are beefy as heck!

mrmet1983

Awesome! Just got mine today!!! BTW the new kits come with extended brake lines so you won't need to buy them separately. I did and will be returning them. Good choice in lifts buddy. Holy sh!@ those control arms are beefy as heck!

Oh man you are making me so jealous !! How long did it take from when you placed order till you received your lift ? And let's see some pics of the kit before you install it

Sent from my JK

Top Bottom