My First Attempt

JKU EXTREME

Okay, so I'm a senior in high school and I'm taking a graphic design class. I have never taken or used anything like photoshop and this was my first attempt
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379519980.730577.jpg
I thought it was pretty good for learning photoshop just two weeks ago
Comments are appreciated

Looks good man. Im in the same situation as you, taking the same type of class. Just havent gotten the chance to play with jeeps on photoshop yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

JKU EXTREME

Ya, I was going to drop the class and then my teacher said we can make a collage on anything we want, so, naturally I chose jeeps

JK12

It's looks good man! I took graphic design my senior year too we started out with stuff like that and toward the end of the year we started to make super detailed minion from despicable me to cartoons of lebron James. It's a fun class to be in and you learn a lot. Keep your work as you go on in the class and you'll see your improvement

JKU EXTREME

Thanks, to all of y'all, I'm glad I can share things like this to my jeep family and get some good feedback, and I know I can only progress from here, since it was my first time being exposed to something like this,
Thanks again and God Bless

JKWrang

Looks sweet!! Better than I can do! I don't have artsy computer skills.

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

cap

Looks like you had a lot of fun putting it together. It reminds me of something from the 70's, kind of retro. I like it!:2thumbsup:

JKU EXTREME

My graphic design teacher enters all of her students in a competition and I entered this as a magazine
Front:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381249012.275019.jpg
Back:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381249034.876900.jpg

Veetz

Nice job and your just starting out.....keep up the good work and keep the stuff coming

Participate in life

GuillaumeC91

Awesome! I'm no where near a graphic designer but I work in the IT world. I used Photoshop to help me decide on upcoming mods lol:

1381283377788.jpg

1381283403466.jpg

Might not make it on a magazine cover, but its definitely a software full of features.

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

JKU EXTREME

Awesome! I'm no where near a graphic designer but I work in the IT world. I used Photoshop to help me decide on upcoming mods lol:

View attachment 52050

View attachment 52051

Might not make it on a magazine cover, but its definitely a software full of features.

Are those the Mickey Thompson Classic III's, are they actual bead locks or simulated?, I've always wondered
Also, I've tried photoshopping a lift on my JK, it's difficult, I did however photoshop coilovers, I wish...

GuillaumeC91

Are those the Mickey Thompson Classic III's, are they actual bead locks or simulated?, I've always wondered
Also, I've tried photoshopping a lift on my JK, it's difficult, I did however photoshop coilovers, I wish...

Yes that's the MTs Classic 3, they are a simulated ring but the ring is actually removable compared to a lot of other simulated rings. Not a lot a DOT approved beadlocks out there, and I personally don't need to go for slabs so simulated works haha.

Slider

Look cool man! My daughter is in graphic design and going to collage for GD. Good luck with it!

<(((>(

Top Bottom